Pick the Twitch Tuesday Game

Black Six

Pick the Twitch Tuesday Game  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After our unfortunate attempt to stream LEGO Dimensions last week, we're going back to a traditional LEGO game for this week's Twitch Tuesday. As usual, you get to vote on what you'd like us to play.

The stream will start around 7:30 PM Eastern time over on our Twitch Channel. You can follow us there to get notified exactly when we kick things off.

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback on the streams to share, we'd love to hear it!

Still voting for the Lego Movie Videogame. Only four levels left to go in story mode, and the upcoming level includes the part where Benny gets to build his spaceship, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that.

By the way, I'm just curious. Once you eventually get that replacement Gandalf, will you be adding Lego Dimensions to these polls?

Edited by Chronicler06
  • Upvote 1

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Still voting for the Lego Movie Videogame. Only four levels left to go in story mode, and the upcoming level includes the part where Benny gets to build his spaceship, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that.

By the way, I'm just curious. Once you eventually get that replacement Gandalf, will you be adding Lego Dimensions to these polls?

Once I get LEGO Dimensions up and running, there will probably be at least a couple weeks where we just play that, with no voting. I was pretty excited to play it, although now other games are starting to come out (Rock Band 4, Halo 5) that are going to be vying for my attention. We'll see...