Well, almost immediately after I bought Kopaka and the Protector of Earth at the start of the year, I began making Mocs of them. I didn't have too many parts, so they were fairly simple. Later on in march when I got Gali and Tahu, an idea struck me. What if I made Mocs of Gen 1 characters? I made a large Visorak with a spinner, Gen 1 Toa besides the Mata/Nuva, a failed attempt at a Bohrok and eventually a Rahkshi.

Unfortunately, all of my photos were saved on my school computer which was wiped at the end of the year. However, I now have nearly all of the Bionicle 2015 sets, expect for a two of the protectors, the four skull villains and Lewa. With the parts, I rebuilt Rahkshi better than before, and with my expanded parts selection, I was able to make four Rahkshi. I hope you enjoy the bios and Mocs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On our island of Okoto, strange creatures displaying higher intelligence and abilities than most wild beast have been spotted recently. I have devoted my time to studying them since their arrival. They are reptilian in appearance, with spikes on their backs and an armor-like shell. They appear to have some powers, but not on the same level of our heroic Toa.

These beasts call themselves "Rahkshi" and appear peaceful, but their presence combined with their power seems to suggest otherwise. Hailing from a faraway island, the Rahskhi are a species hundreds of millennia old. Through time, they have evolved and changed and developed into a species far different from their original form. I managed to befriend one of them, a large red and black male who goes by the name of Xurahk. He is a Rahkshi scholar and has gladly shared his repertoire of history and information with me. It is only fair that I share this information with the readers of this report, as it will be a boost to your appreciation of the subject.

Long ago, the Rahkshi were created by a mysterious brotherhood as soldiers and guards. Each Rahkshi had a special power, such as insect control, quick healing or disintegration. The Rahkshi were adept at using these powers in conjunction with the strength and size to achieve whatever goal the brotherhood bestowed upon them. One member of the brotherhood eventually took control forcefully and brought darkness to their whole universe. He went about killing the group's dissenters, but a small band of them used an artifact to travel to our world. They began a new life with their Rahkshi, but eventually died off leaving the Rahkshi in control of the island they had landed on. The Rahkshi began to change physically and mentally soon afterward, or so the story goes. Their strange anatomy became more organic and more alive. They became capable of reproduction, and started a civilization of their own. As time went on, some things were lost to them. Their powers were weakened, and the large build that had been so common was now a rarity. But in spite of these losses, they gained something much better in return- a mind capable of logic and reason like our own.

They progressed forward making advances we Okotans have yet to dream of. At the peak of Okotan civilization, our ancestors lived in harmony and made many wonders we have yet to replicate. As we all know, Makuta betrayed Ekimu and the island fell into chaos. The Rahkshi had no such incident. They continued to progress but began to wonder what lay beyond the ocean surrounding their home. Only recently did any Rahkshi have the bravery to attempt to cross it, and they discovered our homeland during their adventures. Most of the islanders are very suspicious of them, but they agreed to let the Rahkshi be here as long as they gave us knowledge and technology. With the Toa on their suicide mission to awaken Ekimu, we feared that we might be in need of assistance once more. 

I have met four Rahkshi personally so far. In the few weeks they have been here, I have learned so many new things. Laws of motion, why things fall down, the weather and more have all been revealed to me. This newfound knowledge is priceless, but I hope that by introducing these four to you I can help build our relations for a prosperous future.

1. Lu'wrahk

Lu'whrak is a female Rahkshi of Disintegration. She is fairly friendly but fierce nonetheless. Lu'whrak lives life without worry, knowing that if she gets herself in danger she can easily find her way out. An honorable fighter in combat and a kind friend in peace, she is one of the more amiable Rahkshi on the island. 

Pose

Pose 2

Back

Standing

2. Hapurahk

Hapurahk has gotten the short end of the stick his whole life. He was born with a misshapen back and with a missing eye. Thanks to the amazing technology of their homeland, he was given a mechanical eye but his back still retained its strange shape. His colors- white and gold- corresponded to no known Rahkshi power, but he eventually found that he had the power of Weather Control. Sadly, he has less control over his power than one of the level 1 Rahkshi of ancient times. Hapurahk has an indomitable will and a desire to make things better for himself or others through any means. He is an extremely skilled warrior with his swords and has yet to lose a match. Winning matches give him hope that maybe someday he will turn his life around for good. He hopes to do just that on Okoto.

Pose

Side

Back

Standing

3. Zohrahk

Even among the Rahkshi of our time, who are considered small compared to their past forms, Zohrahk is very short. She is a little bit taller than the Protectors, and much more fearsome. Her spines are small and curved, but what makes here truly unique are the horn-like protrusions on her head. She refuses to divulge whether they are natural or just something she wears for intimidation. A master of stealth, she is the most aggressive of the four Rahkshi I have met. She is an expert at dealing extreme amounts of attacks in a short period of time. Her double-ended staff is similar to the ones used by the old Rahkshi. I have seen her use the staff to vault into the air and unleash rapid attacks on her opponents. Most of the other Rahkshi dislike her for her aggressiveness, but she can be friendly at times.

Pose

Side

Back

Standing

4. Xurahk

The final Rahkshi I list here, Xurahk appears imposing at first, but he is actually a renowned and kindly scholar. His size is rare among modern Rahkshi, and is comparable to that of the old ones. He carries a large axe and shield for defense, but does not engage in combat. He only fights if he needs to and spends most of his time reading, learning and discovering. Xurahk is the most friendly to me, and I consider him a friend. He has taught me much of the science and history of his species, and I have done the same in return. Our meeting has been peaceful and beneficial to all, as it usually is when two scholars meet. 

Pose

Back

Standing

I hope this guide been informative and helpful to all. May this knowledge be passed down for generations to come. Finally, I present you with a picture that should have been much easier to take- I gathered all four of these Rahkshi together and used their "camera" to "photograph" them. Yes, this is the same device I used to "photograph" their individual pictures. Thank you very much for reading this guide, and leave comments and criticism for my improvement as a scholar.

Together!

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone
  • Upvote 6

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

This is an interesting take on the Rahkshi concept. And if the Kraata and their containers were meant to be kinda creepy and crawly back in the day, these certainly keep a kind of insectoid look going. Lu'wrahk and Zohrahk especially. I think the use of the Skull Spider pieces is above all nifty and fitting.

• Upvote 1

This concept is right up my alley. I love looking at future evolutions of races we're familiar with, what they retain and what changes they go through.

I do find it a little odd, though... the "real" Raskshi are the tiny Kraata. The bodies themselves are just non-living mechanical suits that they pilot, like the power loader from Aliens. So how much of these new Rahkshi are the Kraata, or the bodies?

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/