Bionicle Mafia: The Big Blue Wet Place

Ghidora131

Maybe the mafians bit off more than they can chew...

jed1ndy loomed close to the water's edge, shivering nervously. Tonight his close friends were all busy, making him suspicious and nervous that they were the mafia. A hooded figure popped up from behind some rubble, knife in hand.

"Hehe, jed1ndy. And you thought i was your pal?"

Without thinking of the consequences, jed1ndy turned and ran... Right into the water. As the mutating waters instantly began effecting him, his attacker reached into the water and pulled him in, as his hand closed around a mask...

His attacker flew head over heels as a flash of light flooded the area, a mighty titan looming above him. As the massive figure recovered from the effects of the mask of life, the mafioso made haste to escape.

jed1ndy, Dekar - died night 5

jed1ndy, Maxilos - Spawned night 5

Suspects:

Shadowhawk

Shard the Gemknight at night who's also a Toa

Manducus

Jayne Cobb

Clownpiece

Voting remains open for 48 hours.

• Upvote 2

Shadowhawk is still on the suspect list...

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Voting Jayne cobb, since he apparently confessed. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And the time is up! Look like we get a double lunching!

Nato hauled the two suspects up to the roof, Shard vigorously tugging at his captor's hand while Jayne Cobb slunk down, a saddened expression in his face. "I... Never thought it would come to me..."

"Murderers get killed." Nato said, shoving Shard into position. "It's the best form of justice."

A piece of spine whacked Unit in the eye as the headless Knight fell to the ground.

Shard The Gemknight Toa, Matoran - Lynched day 5

"Your turn" the australian executor said to his next victim. "Don't feel too bad though. It's mostly painless. For me."

"W-"

C  R  A  C  K

Jayne Cobb, Mafia - Lynched day 5

Dem night roles got 24 'ours 2 PM meh.

• Upvote 5

So, there are nine surviving players. Four are in the Mafia. One non-Mafioso will die tonight. In lieu of secret-role shenanigans, that will leave the Mafiosi equal to the non-Mafiosi. The best the village can hope for (barring absent players,) then is a double-hang in which one non-Mafiosi and one Mafosi die. Then another non-Mafiosi will die. The Mafiosi will then be in the majority. So unless Maxilos or the other chap can kill a Mafioso, the Mafia's already won, methinks.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

You mean Hydraxon.

Yes, the odds in this game were stacked heavily against the Mafia, so i'm surprised they're winning - but we still have a hidden secret role to uncover. And since jed1ndy didn't come back online and tell me who he intended to kill, he doesn't kill anybody.

...I would add a spoiler now, but i can't find the spoiler button.

Yay, I kicked the head off of another killer!

• Upvote 2

You mean Hydraxon.

Yes, the odds in this game were stacked heavily against the Mafia, so i'm surprised they're winning - but we still have a hidden secret role to uncover. And since jed1ndy didn't come back online and tell me who he intended to kill, he doesn't kill anybody.

...I would add a spoiler now, but i can't find the spoiler button.

There is no spoiler-button. You simply type

Hidden content[/ spoiler], without the space.

gZsNWyr.png

Well >insert expletive here<. My timeframe clogged with homework did not enable me to go on the forums for one day, and now I'm dead.

I had a good innocent run though.

And luckily for me, I came prepared with the Jade Gem of Reincarnation, borrowed from Kohnoh, which is allowing me to continue to post here.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Wait, only one player can survive this game? 

Yeah, kicking heads off gets kind of depressing after decapitating so many innocents...

So, there are nine surviving players. Four are in the Mafia. One non-Mafioso will die tonight. In lieu of secret-role shenanigans, that will leave the Mafiosi equal to the non-Mafiosi. The best the village can hope for (barring absent players,) then is a double-hang in which one non-Mafiosi and one Mafosi die. Then another non-Mafiosi will die. The Mafiosi will then be in the majority. So unless Maxilos or the other chap can kill a Mafioso, the Mafia's already won, methinks.

Wait wait wait, you're wrong. There's only three left.

Wait wait wait, you're wrong. There's only three left.

Ah, I missed that scene. Though the OP suggests that he may not have shuffled off his mortal coil.

Also, when did Jed1ndy die?

gZsNWyr.png

Sorry for my lateness; here we go!

I....... Honestly forgot who was getting killed. Oh wait... Maybe i didn't.

Our silent Mafioso came up and pinned our victim to a wall. "I've been studying, and i think i have this mastered. Or maybe i am the master."

With that, our fiendish foe kicked - but the head didn't fly off, the whole body did. All the ay over town, shouting "OW" all the way. On the other side, an eyewitness reports a massive claw-like mouth snatching the poor Matoran out of the water.

FF The... Who Again?, Matoran - Murdered night 6

Suspects:

Shadowhawk

Manducus

Fishers64

Nato Greavesy

Clownpiece

You have 48 hours. To tell me who gets kicked.

Hm, it would appear that someone's been watching me, trying to copy my decapitation kick technique...

Well, Clowns also have giant floppy clown shoes - perfect for trying to copy my killer kangaroo kick. 

• Upvote 1