Bionicle Mafia: The Big Blue Wet Place

Ghidora131

Well, here we go. Get back to final fantasy, kefka.

The demented clown was dragged up not by Nato, but by Manducus. "Why - oof - can't you do it yourself?"

"That murderer reminds me of Ghidora." The Australian spat, as Clownpiece scowled. 'But i'm a pretty clown fairy too! how am i Ghidora? and how am i a murderer?"

C R A C K

Clownpiece, Mafia - Lynched day 6

Night roles have 24 hours to PM me.

Silence. Noisy whippersnappers.

Our friendly neighborhood Mafioso crept behind a building, swinging a knife absentmindedly. Manducus was in sight, unguarded, unnoticed. Things were just too perfect.

With a swing towards the neck, the knife was hurtling through the air - and Manducus turned, messing up the shot asthe knife drove into his shoulder. Crying in pain, he flashed a torch towards his attacker - who ducked into the darkness. Turning off his torch, Manducus ran for cover.

The cover was blown. At the lynching the next day, Manducus stood before his servants. "I was attacked by a confirmed mafioso! and i know who!"

"IT WAS..."

Manducus, Defilak - Survived night 7

Voting remains open for 48 hours.

Edited by Ghidora131

Ugh... the first time I actually get sent out to kill someone... and then this happens...

Voting Manducus. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And that - I'm afraid - wraps this game up! let's see who laughs last!

Nato and Manducus were hauled up to the tip of the tower by Unit. "Some mafia plot; get Nato lynched so you could get away with more murder. Huh. Y'know, you sure made one leader until you flipped."

"Please" Manducus pleaded. "I didn't do anything! I swear! I-" but he was kicked by Nato for swearing. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!" and with that, the Australian acrobat leaped backwards off of the tower.

In a show of incredible skill, Nato managed to kick his own head off before he hit the ground.

Nato, Mafia - Lynched day 7

Manducus, Matoran - Lynched day 7

"Well, that settles-" The Matoran of measurement stopped mid-sentence as he saw the bold text. "Wait, that means Fish-"

Fish didn't have anything to do with it, but as Fisher's gun found its mark, the prone form of Unit dropped silently to its mashing. "Now to get out of this dung pile. Sorry mate." She took one last look at Nato before running for her life.

Inside the metal transport, Fishers looked behind her as the city collapsed and disappeared. However, what she saw next was nearing Ghidora-level frightening. A massive serpent-like being snatched the pod and headed to the surface. As she broke the door and gasped for air, a feathery head rose up behind her. "So you thought this was easy? Guess what this foul fowl has for lunch!"

And with that, Fishers was a appetizer.

Winner: The Potoo Sea Monster!!!
seamonster.jpg
All together now! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

(JK Fishers winz)

Edited by Ghidora131
  • Upvote 4

And thus my sacrifice was not in vain. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And thus my sacrifice was not in vain. 

Yes, you helped Quisoves achieve his dream.

B-)

I shall be saving this strategy for later. 

Although I don't know why I wasn't lynched after that scene that involved fishing. I even voted for myself. :P

The strategy of... Fight till your dying breath? Or purposefully getting eaten?

I kicked my own head off. Talk about going out in style.

• Upvote 4

And that - I'm afraid - wraps this game up! let's see who laughs last!

Nato and Manducus were hauled up to the tip of the tower by Unit. "Some mafia plot; get Nato lynched so you could get away with more murder. Huh. Y'know, you sure made one leader until you flipped."

"Please" Manducus pleaded. "I didn't do anything! I swear! I-" but he was kicked by Nato for swearing. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!" and with that, the Australian acrobat leaped backwards off of the tower.

In a show of incredible skill, Nato managed to kick his own head off before he hit the ground.

Nato, Mafia - Lynched day 7

Manducus, Matoran - Lynched day 7

"Well, that settles-" The Matoran of measurement stopped mid-sentence as he saw the bold text. "Wait, that means Fish-"

Fish didn't have anything to do with it, but as Fisher's gun found its mark, the prone form of Unit dropped silently to its mashing. "Now to get out of this dung pile. Sorry mate." She took one last look at Nato before running for her life.

Inside the metal transport, Fishers looked behind her as the city collapsed and disappeared. However, what she saw next was nearing Ghidora-level frightening. A massive serpent-like being snatched the pod and headed to the surface. As she broke the door and gasped for air, a feathery head rose up behind her. "So you thought this was easy? Guess what this foul fowl has for lunch!"

And with that, Fishers was a appetizer.

Winner: The Potoo Sea Monster!!!

seamonster.jpg

All together now! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

(JK Fishers winz)

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

• Upvote 2

Waiting for Quisoves to come back. After that, Mods have full permission to close. If he doesn't come back soon, however, you can close it when you like.

7a239ad697eaa2d94b7adc01c2cead5f.jpg

You rang?

I have ascended to sea-monsterhood! My sonorous cries now echo through the abyssal depths of the Pit. I am... Urutax, Barraki of MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

XVBjAVE.png

• Upvote 9

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Waiting for Quisoves to come back. After that, Mods have full permission to close. If he doesn't come back soon, however, you can close it when you like.

7a239ad697eaa2d94b7adc01c2cead5f.jpg

You rang?

I have ascended to sea-monsterhood! My sonorous cries now echo through the abyssal depths of the Pit. I am... Urutax, Barraki of MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

XVBjAVE.png

WHY MODS

Why can't i upvote this more than once :C

• Upvote 3

XVBjAVE.png

*Whimpers* This visage shall forever haunt my nightmares... 

Edit: Language/filter.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2