What I Thought Bzp-Tan Looks Like

BZP-tan

I always wanted to do this. So here she is:http://www.freewebs....tos/bzp-tan.BMP((sorry for the link, if an admin is reading this, please fix))

Edited by BZP-tan

My name is Riru. Fear me! Muhahahahaha....... wait, did I say that out loud?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

That's a sweet drawing!I love the face, and the pseudo-anime style of the piece.I'd say the number one thing that could use work is detailing. Play around with the folds in the fabric, or the flames of the sword. Little details will go a long way in your style! :D

jlovfkk.jpg

Thank you Eeko! The drawing is in fact my brothers. I asked him to draw based off what I told him. I'm planing to draw my own version and I will use your idea.

My name is Riru. Fear me! Muhahahahaha....... wait, did I say that out loud?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, BZP-tan, your brother's really got talent! I like the style, it has some really nice qualities. ^^Some shading or colouring would be nice; alternatively you(r brother) could try to vary the line weight a bit, so that everything seems more organised (maybe a bit like in this quick sketch); as you can see it works well with manga-esque style, and makes the lineart look both more organised and lively. :)~~~~~OT: The easiest way of formatting a link is typing the name of it first, then highlighting the text, then hitting the url button.You could also use the following code:

[url="_url of the link_"] name of the link [/url]
and replace the 'url of the link' (without the underlines!) and 'name of the link' part ;)Edit: added emoticon Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Really good, it´s kinda hard to see its resemblance to BZP, but it´s nice anyways.Please don´t save it as a bmp, use a png instead, since this doesn´t really require much datat compression at all, maybe even gif.BZP-tan is a nice humanonicle, and her facial expressions are top-notch.One thing, that mask seems awfully small, it seems like it barely covers her face.

Edited by Waffles

• 2 weeks later...

I like it. A bit rough, but very nicely done. And I applaud the idea of making BZP-tan. ^_^Like Waffles said though, please try not to save as a BMP. I highly recommend PNG for this kind of thing.Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...