Skakdi OC; Corzakk drawn in MS Paint

Daughter of Irnakk

Me as a bionicle character, I have way too many versions of myself. But I like this one alot. Tbh, it's always the element of my characters I have difficulty with, I like sound too, and iron...

kvxFWjH.png

Her name was originally spelled with an S here, but a Z feels more Zakaz. Pretty obvious why. 

The anchor-stave is basically physical damage but it also does psychic damage. Like you might feel a strong but short headache. Or if it hits hard enough, you momentarily forget a lot of things.

I'm more excited about her vision powers though. It's almost the same as a Kanohi Iden(cause it's my favourite mask power), however it can only be used within the area she can see.
So she can either look at an empty 'vessel' and let her spirit go in there immediately.She'll use it freely, but to return she must look at her body again. Or she can project her spirit from her eyes, but only within her field of vision. She can see things her body can't see with this power(look around corners for example), but she can' go there unless her physical eyes are able to see that place too.

Bonus:

Human Bionicles! If you can't read maybe you can even guess who they are? It's a Toa and a Matoran from '04.

zPXGj7k.pngf7PHjH1.png

I'm not an artist when I'm holding a pen really, I gave up improving drawing years ago, it's not for me. But I still like putting concepts on paper, because I like my own ideas.

But what do you think?

Edited by Daughter of Irnakk
  • Upvote 1

I feel the same way about the lines, but I need them to be there because I like the facepaint replacing the mask when humanizing bionicles, I couldn't let go of those particular three lines, so he ended up looking a bit more spoopy than expected. 

Too bad you don't like Skakdi though, they're my favourite species. It's a sad thing they were never fully fleshed out or that we never got to see more sides of them. Like, Nektann essentially took the role of a Turaga in an alternative universe, which is a direction I'd like to see more explored, Skakdi who are at peace with most others. I hate Spiriah, will never forgive him.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I feel the same way about the lines, but I need them to be there because I like the facepaint replacing the mask when humanizing bionicles, I couldn't let go of those particular three lines, so he ended up looking a bit more spoopy than expected. 

Too bad you don't like Skakdi though, they're my favourite species. It's a sad thing they were never fully fleshed out or that we never got to see more sides of them. Like, Nektann essentially took the role of a Turaga in an alternative universe, which is a direction I'd like to see more explored, Skakdi who are at peace with most others. I hate Spiriah, will never forgive him.

Thanks!

Don't get me wrong, I do like the lines, and they do help make it more obvious that he's Matau, they just kind of remind me of a villain from a show I once saw.

But mostly, they just look like Matau.

• Upvote 1