BBC71: Revenge of the Mummy's Curse! (or: The Lich King)

Beware! deep in the ancient crypts of yore, awakens the remains of the ancient king of kings! dare ye venture into his dark tomb, and risk his mystical curse?

should the mummy king catch you robbing his graves, he shall bewitch you so all your black plus-rods are red, forever!

lichlink.jpg

Front

Side

Back

Main Pose

The Gravelord contemplates...

A mummy attack!

A vicious curse!

more pictures, poses and a shot at his main components in the gallery link (image link) above!

anyway, enjoy my entry to BBC71! (if i win i might have the parts to make something that isn't white and blue. :b)

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Upvote 3

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Ooh, spiffy!

I do like the non-symmetric style you've achieved; it really works in this Lich's favor. One thing I'd like to point out is the use of Piraka skulls as leg-connectors is very original. 

Overall, I really like this entry. I'm scared for mine...

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

• 2 weeks later...

I love the asymmetry in it, and the comically large underbite.

Thanks!, though i guess it would probably spoil it to say most of the asymmetry came from my low resources. oops.

Ooh, spiffy!

I do like the non-symmetric style you've achieved; it really works in this Lich's favor. One thing I'd like to point out is the use of Piraka skulls as leg-connectors is very original. 

Overall, I really like this entry. I'm scared for mine...

Yeah, the piraka-pelvis was a last-minute spark of creativity while i was mulling over possible hip attatcments. o:

(i wouldn't suggest it though, i've frequently had posing problems when using piraka skulls anywhere, i tihnk it's the hole in the side of the ball that does it.)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png