Zon Toxic - Evil Lord of Poisons

With his poison claws, tail and spines, this evil being has laid low countless enemies on the battlefield. In the event that his opponents are immune to poison, Zon Toxic carries a lethal fire staff that can singe the limbs right off their bodies. This guy is bringing the pain.

1443989195m_DISPLAY.jpg

14439891961_DISPLAY.jpg

14439891972_DISPLAY.jpg

14439892036_DISPLAY.jpg

14439892025_DISPLAY.jpg

14439891983_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by BlackboltJohnson
  • Upvote 10

Outstanding! The color scheme is awesome, he looks very imposing and the weapon provides a nice contrast from the rest of the figure. Please tell me you're entering this in BBC 71.

Thanks man!  How do I enter it into BBC #71?  I've yet to enter the contests on BZPower.

Here, use this link. MOCs that have been posted before the contest are not valid entries, hopefully this should be okay even though it didn't start as an entry.

Outstanding! The color scheme is awesome, he looks very imposing and the weapon provides a nice contrast from the rest of the figure. Please tell me you're entering this in BBC 71.

Thanks man!  How do I enter it into BBC #71?  I've yet to enter the contests on BZPower.

Here, use this link. MOCs that have been posted before the contest are not valid entries, hopefully this should be okay even though it didn't start as an entry.

Awesome, thanks.  I went ahead and put it through.  We'll see what happens.

This is a great MoC! I love the use of pieces here; as much as I miss my old ones, im really liking what were able to do with all the new parts :D

As others have said, the color on this is really well balanced; Neon Green and Black is always a good combination, as im sure a few of my friends who use said color scheme would vouch for :P

The proportions look really good too, he has a very strong and menacing feel to the way he holds himself, if that makes sense; All-round an awesome piece, Good luck in the contest! :)

--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

Awesome! I like the solid colour scheme, the solid build, the cool looking weapon, the spookiness factor, the... well, just about everything!

I think I know which entry I'm going to be voting for...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon