BBC #71 - Gurbanguly, the Destroyer of Happiness

Irrie

Good evening to you, members of BZPower. Today I have come to showcase to you a creature of horrific proportions that are far beyond any of you could expect. 
That creature in question is the one named Gurbanguly, the destroyer of happiness, the killer of joy, the slayer of all that is good in this world. 
It is said that on every Halloween, Gurbanguly exits his underground lair and prows the nighttime, gobbling up unwary travelers. According to the ancient books of lore, once he becomes strong enough he will go on to conquer the rest of the planet. World leaders are currently scrambling to find a way to stop this destructive beast, however there has been no luck at solving this issue. Little is known about this thing and many suspect that it will be what leads to mankind's demise.

So here's my MOC, Gurbanguly the destroyer of happiness. He took a really long time to make and I'm very proud of how he turned out.
Front view:
20151019_175951.jpg?noCache=144529278559
Ferocious, am I right?

Side view:
20151019_175942.jpg?noCache=144529278275

I also took the time to introduce a function into the MOC. Unlike most MOCs he doesn't incorporate a gear-based function, but rather a pressure-based one. It sends him launching into the air, which is his finishing move before slaying his advisory.
Here's a short video demonstrating it:

• Upvote 9

bZpOwEr