Clearing out the ol' Collection

KingLucent

UPDATE: I've completed several trades with members here, and have now moved the remaining sets to eBay. I will no longer be checking this thread.

Thanks for your interest!

Original post:

Hi Friends!

I haven't been on this website since several years before Bionicle [first] died, but maybe I can share some joy with you:

The time has come to part with my collection. I honestly can't remember a lot of these names but I've uploaded an Imgur album for you to peruse.

http://imgur.com/a/Aa20G

I've got some Rahi, Rahkshi, Vahki, Toa, and smaller sets like Matoran. There's even a McToran!

Larger sets:

Makuta Teridax,

Takanuva & Bike,

Roodaka,

Dume and Nivawk.

The last picture shows some Kaita that I found (Sea Spider & Matoran Scorpion sold). These come with a big bag of extra parts (including masks, Kraata, and some remnants of Throwbots). Pick these up for MoCing or what have you.

All accessories are shown in pictures. Nokama Hordika and the Vahki Nuurahk are the only ones with canisters. Any included instructions are shown in pictures (With the exception of the Nui-Jaga, whose booklet I forgot).

Most with rubber band actions (Tarakava, Nui-Jaga, Nui-Rama) have lost their rubber bands due to age.

As for prices, I'm open, but roughly:

Small sets for $5 + Shipping

Medium sets for $10 + Shipping

Large sets for $20 + Shipping

EDITS: Removed sold items. Photo album has not changed and may be inaccurate. 

Edited by KingLucent

I'm interested in the Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo set. You say only Lhikan is built and Kikanalo is sealed? Can you tell me what the condition of the box is?

If the box doesn't have any significant tear or other damage and all of Lhikan's pieces are in place, I will make you an offer. Can you send me more photos via PM? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...