Dancing_skeleton.gifY5wtnOt.pngDancing_skeleton.gif

^Click for gallery^

AWW YEEEAH

SPOOPY TIME

I really don't think I need to explain, but it's Slender Man, the classic creepypasta character.

A tall man with no face in a suit and tie, wandering the woods for who knows what reason.

Complete with detatchable tentacles.

0VstqdS.png

First time exceeding a 2% System ratio

Also no tires, pls no bully

Edited by HordikaMode
  • Upvote 11

LlqByyh.png

I love it when no one takes a competition seriously.

I don't know, he seems to be taking it rather seriously. Infact his moc is rather good. I mean one glance at it and it is without a doubt slender man. The forearms are a little big for the rest of the arms, but aside from that it's a rather good moc.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It looks exactly like Slenderman, and you did an outstanding job with the photography. May I inquire what piece you used for the head?

I believe he used one of the shoulder/pauldron pieces from the new star wars constraction sets, specifically from the obi-wan kenobi set.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.