[Bionicle: Reborn] DIRTY (Korgot redesign sketch)

IlReSanmto

Hello there!

Well, It has been a while since I last drew some Bionicle...

Then one day I got the Idea....

......KORGOT!

Full body, colored sketch on paper of my alternative storyline's Korgot, protectress of Earth.
Her humanized face is still the same as the doodle I did a while ago... the exterior armor is a bit changed, with some parts left unaltered (like the drill bomber and the shoulder armor).
Dual machineguns and mask got revised, as well as the bottom clothing and grotesque boots.
I just wanted her to be a little bit.... dirtier. I mean, guns, body-in-suit truly exposed.... everything.

Also, I got the Idea while listening to "Grendel - Dirty"!

Grendel (not the beowulf monster, the artist) has become another of my favorite electro-aggrotech artists, and his cyber-goth songs fit pretty well in the cyberpunk-dark-dystopian atmosphere of Bionicle:Reborn....

Just check out "New flesh" and "Harsh generation"! They're both sick!

Well, even if it's just a sketch.... enjOI! :3

Original: DeviantArt

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

I think I may have to take this down in light of the following BZPower rule:

"No...sexually offensive...or objectifying material. Sexually suggestive images will be heavily scrutinized." The rule mostly covers explicit material, but I think this does fall under "objectifying" and "suggestive," so consider this my heavy scrutinizing. Some of the language in your post was iffy as well. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have questions or concerns about this, and I'll do my best to address them.

For now, though, topic closed.