Twitch Tuesday Poll Time

Black Six

Pick the Twitch Tuesday Game  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We're not going to even bother trying LEGO Dimensions again this week, and instead we're going back to the tried and true voting. You get to pick what we play!

Although we beat The LEGO Movie Videogame last week, some people expressed interest in seeing us go back and collect everything, so that's still an option in the poll. LEGO Batman 3 and Marvel Superheroes are the other options.

The stream will start around 8:00 PM Eastern time (a half-hour later than usual) over on our Twitch Channel. You can follow us there to get notified exactly when we kick things off.

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback on the streams to share, we'd love to hear it!

Quite a shame that Lego Dimensions will no longer be an option, but at least it wasn't for a lack of effort.

My vote will, once again, go to the Lego Movie Videogame.

(Just so you're aware, B6, the second half of my advice via PM is taking a while to write, but I hope to have it done and sent no later than next Tuesday.)

Edited by Chronicler06

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Question, would you guys ever consider playing fan games?

Right now our Twitch streams are done on an Xbox One via its built-in Twitch app. As such we can only stream Xbox One games and a couple Xbox 360 games that were added via backwards compatibility. In the future we might explore other things if we can set it up.