The Craziest G1-G2 Theory Ever (So Crazy it Can't be True)

So I just found this page on a Villain Wiki for Makuta Teridax, and it looks like some fandom writer has hit it: and made the craziest G1-G2 connection yet, its nearly laughable!

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Makuta%20Teridax

So to sum up the wackiest parts of this Wiki page:

1. Makuta the Mask Hoarder is Makuta Teridax 1000 years after the G1 story

2. Kulta gets help from Takadox?

3. Makuta will return from Okoto back to the island of Mata-Nui (despite the fact island was destroyed?) where he will try and plunge the island into darkness.

4. As punishment Makuta was cast into The Zone of Darkness...

5. Makuta's favorite hobby: crossing the moral event horizon!

I know that this Wiki is hardly a BS01, but this page is laughable. Should someone fix it,or should we run with it and base all our crazy new fandom on it?

Edit: For comparison Custom Bionicle Wiki explains the canon better than the Villain Wiki! Who would have believed that!?

Edited by Xboxtravis
  • Upvote 1

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

Well that is...interesting...

That article also says that Okoto is a planet and that Takadox was 'revived,' though he wasn't killed in the Gen 1 story as far as I remember. 

Honestly, I think that this is a member of that site putting stuff like this on the page as a joke. Either that, or that member has REALLY got their facts wrong about both the Gen 1 and Gen 2 storylines of Bionicle.

Its still an entertaining read though. :)

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Under different circumstances, I would provide seventeen thousand reasons why this doesn't make sense, but all I can do is just sit back and slowly clap.

Please don't try and fix this. It's just such an intriguing specimen born of misinformation and the inability to refer oneself to BS01.

On the other hand, I'm actually quite surprised that Teridax has a page on the villains wiki. Amongst so many other far more iconic and frankly better villains, he has a page? Huh. Nice to know.

Edited by Professor Turnip
  • Upvote 1

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

Okay, I've heard some crazy connection theories, some of which COULD work. But this one is just absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, mad.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

The inclusion of Takadox made this hilarious. Not to mention, Takadox would never help Teridax(unless he planned to trick him later). And it makes things worse by the fact that we already know what happened and that this story takes place in another universe.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Under different circumstances, I would provide seventeen thousand reasons why this doesn't make sense, but all I can do is just sit back and slowly clap.

Please don't try and fix this. It's just such an intriguing specimen born of misinformation and the inability to refer oneself to BS01.

Now I just want to sit around slowly clapping to... If anybody on BS01 can manage to archive the Villain Wiki article, it would make a great April Fools Prank someday  :afro:

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

I actually saw this one day and I had rewritten it to be like BS01's standards, but before saving it, I found it too funny and decided to just leave it. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...

On the other hand, I'm actually quite surprised that Teridax has a page on the villains wiki.

Most villains you can name have pages on the Villain Wiki.

Even fellas as obscure as Sidorak and Ahkmou (OK, obscure to everyone outside Bonkle) have a page. Even Vakama Hordika has a pag.e If there is one thing Villains Wiki can pride themselves on, 'tis their massive inclusiveness of every villain, no matter how minor or major. It's the most villainous metatemporal conglomerate ever viewed and contributed to by man, woman, Rahi or child.  

Edited by Erasmus Graves

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 2 weeks later...

Man, this theory is just.... It's like those people who are all like "ALIENS!". Yes, it's at THAT level of just brain-melting crazy stupid-ness.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 3 weeks later...

On the other hand, I'm actually quite surprised that Teridax has a page on the villains wiki. Amongst so many other far more iconic and frankly better villains, he has a page? Huh. Nice to know.

I'm not surprised he's on that wiki. There are far less notable villains to have pages on that wiki, like an X-Men villain who only appeared in one educational comic distributed by Blockbuster to warn kids about stranger danger (needless to say, it's not quite appropriate for BZPower).

I'm also not surprised that it's inaccurate. It's hosted by Wikia. Most wikis from Wikia have the grammar level of a kindergartner who just started learning to read.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water