The Wanderer

Konahrik

A strange, horned being has been spotted wandering Okoto Nui. Some villagers say he is a master, others say he is... something else. From a far off land, his story is unknown, and with his memory erased, Konahrik must forge a new path. Armed with formidable telekenetic powers, and an augmenting staff, is he friend or foe to the inhabitants of Okoto Nui? 

Old Pictures

gunsup.jpg

staff2.jpg

staff.jpg

Criticism is welcome, and hopefully I will be able to put up some better pictures soon, they came out a lot more sepia-like than I'd prefer.

EDIT: New pictures added, hopefully they give a better, clearer look than before. 

blast.jpg

improved.jpg

storage.jpg

newstaff.jpg

pulse.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, have a good day/night.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 6

bzpsig.jpg

The feet are fine, but they don't flow into the shinguards well.  I like the hands, and the way they can hold the staff, and the coloring is great.  I don't recognize the torso-armour though, where'd it come from?

The feet were like the last thing added on, so i can see why they don't really gel with the rest of the moc. the torso armor is from the legends of chima ultrabuild series, the second wave that didn't see a North American release. 

This guy is really cool.  I love the hands and also the fact that there's a way to mount the staff on his back.

Thanks, I'm glad I found a way to mount the staff, it was a problem at the beginning, but I found a solution near the middle of the build.

bzpsig.jpg

The first picture brings out a really unique look in the face. I really like the way the head looks. The weapon is pretty cool too. The overall detail is amazing and the hands are fantastic. The overall color scheme could have a little more black for contrast I feel. It's just a little too monochromatic in my opinion. Overall nice job though!

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Staff looks like a mage staff from Dragon Age Inquisition. Solid build too, looks sleek!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell