My lego network was shut down.

masterchirox580

I used it back in 2013. Too bad it's gone now, the character creator was fun for the time. Grant it I never really used it.... Ever.

Ugh, to bad thats it's gone now :(

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Honestly, I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier. Last time I used it was probably... six or so years ago? I didn't really know it was still going.

wait, that didn't die in like, 2011 or something? O:

It was all the rage for a while, and then it just sort of ... stopped.

For some reason I had the idea it got shut down years ago.

lol I guess that was a common misconception.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I shall not miss you, you tedious waste of my childhood. 

I did, however, manage to save the images I made with the "Lego Sticker" modules. They should definitely bring that back on a bigger scale. The character creator was also nice. :)

Edited by fishers64

Honestly it wasn't that bad if you were a kid. It was essentially a more interactive version of those Lego club pages from the mid-2000nds. Although it failed as a social network as you couldn't really talk to anyone. Honestly it could have worked if it was marketed as a game where you talk to various lego characters and they'd made it a bit more lively.

It's time to move on.

Honestly it could have worked if it was marketed as a game where you talk to various lego characters and they'd made it a bit more lively.

That's what the Bionicle campaign and the main game of MLN basically were - it's just that the games they put you through were too tedious and frustrating. Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1

Honestly it could have worked if it was marketed as a game where you talk to various lego characters and they'd made it a bit more lively.

That's what the Bionicle campaign and the main game of MLN basically were - it's just that the games they put your through were too tedious and frustrating. 

Well the actual games (at least the ones you control) were generic arcade game clones. The rest was just a tedious "get item, give it to NPC, wait for a response, wait certain amount of days, etc etc). If it had worked like say MNOG where you had the characters act in character and you just explore their pages or something then it could have been fun. 

It's time to move on.