Ignite the candles

T-Dawg

Happy birthday to :burnmad: Burnmad :burnmad:, if you like Roy Mustang as much as you really do, then please feel free to  snap your own fingers to light your candles.

Have a good one burn ^^

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 5
I'm just ToaD

Have a most stupendous Spawny Morrow, o' man of fire. Burn baby burn!!

how-to-draw-fire-for-kids-step-3_1_00000

Edited by Sir Iaredios
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Behold, for I am the slayer of some topics!! *stabs topic through chest, stand atop the carcass and epicly says--*

alexios_komnenos_by_alexiosi-d8lur5c.jpg

"Happy Birthday, and Merry frickin' Krimbus..."

I hereby mortally wound this topic, and as it gasps for breath i can only hope that a mighty warrior of magikz, a member of the Staff Guild from Bei Zhei Pei, will put this topic out of it's pain with deadly mercy, for I am too lazy lack the authority to do so. God speed.

Edited by Sir Iaredios
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I hereby mortally wound this topic, and as it gasps for breath i can only hope that a mighty warrior of magikz, a member of the Staff Guild from Bei Zhei Pei, will put this topic out of it's pain with deadly mercy, for I am too lazy lack the authority to do so. God speed.

Topic magicked, mercifully yet deadly...ly.

Hope you had a good birthday!

• Upvote 3