Misprint? Prototype? or just a knock off : Kaukau Nuva

Slumber

Hey, recently through some purchases on ebay i stumbled across a curious looking mask in a bundle of normal pieces. I may be some what knowledgable within the misprint/prototype realm of bionicle however i have never seen such a mask before. So i feel it may be just a knock off mask. However i would like absolute confirmation and i would appreciate anyones help. 

Edited by shatteredslumber

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides

fair enough. thanks for your help :)

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides

Looks like it a Kaukau Nuva that somebody tried to customize. However the mold stamp on the nose, and some other asymmetry could mean its a knockoff.

Maybe it's both — could be that somebody bought a knock-off set that had a brownish-red Kaukau Nuva, then tried to paint it so that it would look more like Gali's official mask. Of course, not knowing what kind of knock-off it might be, it's just as possible that it was painted like that when it was bought.

I'm callin' it : it's a knock-off .

I'm a sneakerhead and if there is one thing a sneakerhead knows more than anything , it's knock-offs

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

• 1 month later...