Maxiboy136

Yes, it's a Dark Hunter minifigure. And yes, he really is meant to be that size. 

1418215081m_DISPLAY.jpg

"Infiltrator" was once the average size for a Dark Hunter (i.e. quite big). However, one of his missions led to him touching a cursed Kanohi Pehkui, which reduced him to just a fraction of his original size. Fortunately, his diminished state meant that he was the right size for sneaking around unnoticed, which was of great use on many missions. His reduced size did not make him any less savage, and he would relentlessly attack anyone who got in the way of his mission no matter how big they were. He carried a powerful combat staff that fired bolts of energy, as well as a hand held launcher that he used to fire deadly explosive discs. He was also one of the few Dark Hunters to wear a mask (albeit a miniaturised version) - the Kanohi Siluvak, the mask of unconsciousness, which allowed the user to put targets to sleep.

14502946341_DISPLAY.jpg

And here's a comparison with another MOC to give you a sense of scale:

14502946352_DISPLAY.jpg

Any feedback is always welcome!  :)

(Also, sorry about the picture quality. For some reason it's stopped letting me use the pictures I've uploaded to the LEGO Gallery.)

Edited by Maxiboy136
  • Upvote 6

I can picture someone seeing him and laughing, which angers the little Dark Hunter and he beats the normal-sized guy Ant Man style. :D

In all seriousness, I like the whole creativeness behind Infiltrator, story and all. Even though he's no bigger than my thumb, I still get menacing vibes from this guy due to his colors, eyes, and bulky armor. And seriously, a miniaturized BIONICLE character among towering Toa is pretty original to me. Even though he's simple, he gets a thumbs up from me!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs