"How to Build a Bionicle Creation" from WikiHow

Logan McOwen

I have several questions: 

1. How do you build a bird with such greebly parts or bulky shells?
  2. That creation is not original at all, it's just Jaller's body. 
  3. If a Skakdi spine counts as flesh, then what else can be considered bones or flesh? 
  4. How old was the person who made this guide? Do they know that a tail does not count as armor, a face is not the same thing as a mask and that their model is not really worth presenting on any site except MOCpages?
  • Upvote 2

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

... and that their model is not really worth presenting on any site except MOCpages?

Even on MOCpages it wouldn't draw that much attention... It would just be buried in the archives.

As I already mentioned on Eurobricks though, that was a cute although not educational read. 

• Upvote 3

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

How do you build a bird with such greebly parts or bulky shells?

That creation is not original at all, it's just Jaller's body. 

If a Skakdi spine counts as flesh, then what else can be considered bones or flesh? 

How old was the person who made this guide? Do they know that a tail does not count as armor, a face is not the same thing as a mask and that their model is not really worth presenting on any site except MOCpages?

1. Please see Popeye.

2. It's for reference.

3. Anything you want.

4. Hating on creativity, I see.

• Upvote 3

I mean, if you're a kid with no idea where to start, this guide might not be too bad. Plus really most MOCs do start with a body shell, which then has armor and masks etc. added to it. It's not as bad as you guys are thinking.

Matoro died to save Mata Nui, Lhikan died to save Vakama, Sidorak died... Never mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, at least there's some text to it instead of being all images. That already makes this guide more accessible than any instructions put out by Lego themselves. Still, a guide that gives step-by-step written instructions for a moc that includes a few examples of using pieces in ways not found in the official sets would be a lot more useful.

Just so you know, I'm blinad

Lol I will NEVER follow this advice. My MOC must be ten times better than that or I'll faint from embarrassment. 

__________                                                   __                \______   \______  _  __ ___________  _____ _____    _______/  |_  ___________  |     ___/  _ \ \/ \/ // __ \_  __ \/     \\__  \  /  ___/\   __\/ __ \_  __ \ |    |  (  <_> )     /\  ___/|  | \/  Y Y  \/ __ \_\___ \  |  | \  ___/|  | \/ |____|   \____/ \/\_/  \___  >__|  |__|_|  (____  /____  > |__|  \___  >__|                               \/            \/     \/     \/            \/       

.•°•.The Eviscerator.•°•.

Lol I will NEVER follow this advice. My MOC must be ten times better than that or I'll faint from embarrassment. 

Well, it's good to see that you have humility, Powermaster The Eviscerator. The amount of fun, creativity, and expertise with which you build must be of the highest caliber.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

"Instructions unclear, got finger pinched between two pieces"

No but serious, what even? I mean this is kinda cute in a pitiful and endearing sort of way, I say with a few weeks back, but didn't really think much of it, I honestly never thought that I'd see a topic about this here, but hey, stuff and things happen, life isn't fair, but sometimes a little bit of endearing pity and or joy just makes everything alright. 

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png