Makuta's Interdimensional Tag

Nik the Three

After only two Makuta are left in so-called 'Makuta Universe', Olmak was found by them. Two universes, they traveled to, had also their rulers weakened by tag. Those were dubbed 'Dark Hunter Universe' and 'Skakdi Universe'. Instead of starting war between three universes however, three ruling parties decided to start a tag. Winner will then become ruler of all three universes.

Tag

Player with tag has to target somebody without tag in 24 hours each round. This has 50% chance to tag target (removing it from tagger) and 50% chance of killing target. If target is ally, chance of just giving him a tag is 100%. Player can only target players in his current dimension or in dimension he is traveling to. If player with tag fails to target somebody, he has 50% chance to die, giving tag to random player. This doesn't apply if there is nobody to tag.

Olmak

Olmak is traveling on its free will at the end of every round to random dimension to random player (if there are players with tag in given dimension, one of them always gets it). This player can either stay in his dimension, ignoring Olmak, or can travel to any other dimension, along with up to one player of his choice, ally or enemy. Travel has to be performed before targeting.

Other

Last standing party wins the game. If all remaining players have tag, you are allowed to tag other player with tag. All actions are done by writing here (no PMs!).

Roles

Each dimension has its party with 2 special roles and Matoran.

Makuta - Chance of being killed by getting targeted is decreased to 33%.

Dark Hunter - Every even round, chance of killing target is increased to 67% (50% for Makuta).

Skakdi - Upon being killed by targeting, they have 33% chance of killing tagger instead.

Players

Registration open for three days and until 12 spots are filled. There's currently no top limit of players.

1. ShadowVezon

2. Makuta Luroka

7. FF the Forgotten

8. fishers64

11. Shadowhawk

Edited by Nik the Three
  • Upvote 1

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Yay a new game.

So is the structure of this game similar to Mafia? We pick a spot, later we get group PMs telling us which role we got? Also, is a tag an object are we all playing the game of tag?

Edit: Oops, I didn't notice there was another game. Forget I ever asked anything. I just got back from hiatus.

Anyway....DIBS ON SPOT NO.9!

Edited by Darth Kranie

• 3 weeks later...