Best Baffling Posts

TheSkeletonMan939

A few of mine:

• On the old forum there was a thread about dumb school rules (since, y' know, we were all in middle school in those days). One member, who I remember had a 2008 Takanuva avatar, bemoaned the fact that there was a rule against stabbing other students with pencils. I don't know about you, but I don't think his frustration was justified.

• When someone uses the " :burnmad: " emoticon, you know you're dealing with someone whose rage truly cannot be contained, and that somehow makes the post all the more exciting to read. In 2009 there was a Target-exclusive Toa Mata Nui figure. I can't remember exactly why this particular member, in his broken English, was railing against Target, but you could tell he had a bone to chew with them. Because between his manic all-caps sentences and frequent use of exclamation points, were long, streaming lines of little  :burnmad: heads. He made several posts like this because, well, he was a nut.

• One member didn't like the way BZPower had things set up. Being an 8-year-old with infinite wisdom, he made threads about how it was really stupid that the member of the week was randomly chosen. He argued that, duh, it should be the member who posts the most. He also would post a lot in his own threads. "letz make this go 2 the top 10 list!" he would cry! This member was vile, rude, and apparently even ticked off the big F himself.

• This member I shall always remember. This member was insane in a way I had never seen before and have never seen again. This member was the Monkey of Despair. His antics and tomfoolery knew no bounds. One of his threads was called "What if Spongebob was a Toa?" Another was called "Please buy my corn!" Yes, this member tried multiple times to sell his corn through the BZPower marketplace. He also made stories. Not nice stories, but stories that involved inappropriate elements such as poo-poo and pee-pee. And lots of it! They weren't even Bionicle stories! They were about "Fighting School!" When his first story was deleted, gears clicked in his mind, and in a moment of cunning he translated the story to Chinese, and posted it again. His seemingly foolproof plot didn't work and, in what was in my opinion a great loss for BZPower, the Monkey of Despair was banned from the site.

tumblr_m8w0k91I3h1rqpunf.png

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 10

Having only been on here for just one year, I'm not as seasoned as other members may be. However something that did make a pretty big impact on me was when we were besieged by an infamous east Asian spambot for almost an entire morning before the mods finally shut it down. 

Edited by Irrie

bZpOwEr

Hmm... on my 3 (I think) years on here, I once saw a topic where someone claimed to have psychic powers or something like that.

Wasn't that just a couple of months ago? On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if it's happened more than once.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

There was a member named TheCleanser. He looked like a white knight and acted like a massive Social Justice Warrior.

Gipsy Danger is also another annoying member that deserved to be banned. He would say that anyone who didn't agree with his immature idea of what adults do are man children who can't grow up.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Gipsy Danger is also another annoying member that deserved to be banned. He would say that anyone who didn't agree with his immature idea of what adults do are man children who can't grow up.

Did he realize the irony of posting this on a children's toy line forum?

Was he the one who brought the term "skeleball" to these forums? I remember someone doing that around this time last year.

bZpOwEr

• One member didn't like the way BZPower had things set up. Being an 8-year-old with infinite wisdom, he made threads about how it was really stupid that the member of the week was randomly chosen. He argued that, duh, it should be the member who posts the most. He also would post a lot in his own threads. "letz make this go 2 the top 10 list!" he would cry! This member was vile, rude, and apparently even ticked off the big F himself.

This is my favorite..... HOW DOES ONE MANAGE TO GET GREG FREAKING FARSHTEY UPSET!?!?.... Now I've seen everything. My gosh. I mean, I have done some stupid things online in the past, I'm sure we all have, but the things that were listed off here just... I can't wrap my head around it. And to think that some people (who shall not be named) banned me from (a place that shall not be named) for something so little in comparison to this. Just goes to show the amount of absolute junk that the admins and members of BZPower are willing to put up with.

I salute you guys, you guys are awesome.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Every post Lucina/Voltex has every written. I read his posts. I do not understand. 

Also there was this one topic about Ninjago where nobody said anything sane for like 6 hours straight. I finally came into said topic and said "this is insane, here's why it's insane, please be sane again."

Some people still don't agree.

• Upvote 4

Remember when some people were discussing how matoran reproduce on BZPower & Bonesiii put a stop to it? What about the time when SailorQuoar said that bionicle artists in general are whitewashing the characters and refusing to acknowledge the Polynesian culture? There was also another time where everyone would go "let's get more female elements!" And when Firecore/Quoar made a poll asking for that to happen, suddenly, no one wanted more female elements and said "it's not necessary!" I also remember Dina accusing Ninjago of being a racist caricature for Ninjas & Japanese culture.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Please keep in mind that BZPower's rules stat that banned members are not to be discussed. That goes for this topic as well.

In addition to this, I'd like to add that this topic should not be the place to degrade other members. A few posts have been borderline so far, and while nothing has explicitly broken the rules, I ask that everyone keep things respectful.

• Upvote 10

There was a really in-depth discussion on real-life Kolhii that involved filling basketballs with sand so that they weighed fifty pounds.  The baffling part was how the heck they played this and still retained use of their hands to type on the keyboard.

Also I'm perpetually baffled how Bionifight can get seven new pages of posts in two days.

Edited by evil_jaga_genius
  • Upvote 6

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

There was a really in-depth discussion on real-life Kolhii that involved filling basketballs with sand so that they weighed fifty pounds.  The baffling part was how the heck they played this and still retained use of their hands to type on the keyboard.

That sounds crazier than real-life Quidditch.

Remember when some people were discussing how matoran reproduce on BZPower & Bonesiii put a stop to it? What about the time when SailorQuoar said that bionicle artists in general are whitewashing the characters and refusing to acknowledge the Polynesian culture? There was also another time where everyone would go "let's get more female elements!" And when Firecore/Quoar made a poll asking for that to happen, suddenly, no one wanted more female elements and said "it's not necessary!" I also remember Dina accusing Ninjago of being a racist caricature for Ninjas & Japanese culture.

Wheee! Good times, good times.  :bzp:

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 3

Every post Lucina/Voltex has every written. I read his posts. I do not understand.

that moment when you get rekt by fishers RIP

Also I'm perpetually baffled how Bionifight can get seven new pages of posts in two days.

Because Bionifight

Goodness, the G&T Bionifights got weird sometimes. I don't even wanna look.

E:

Please keep in mind that BZPower's rules stat that banned members are not to be discussed. That goes for this topic as well.

In addition to this, I'd like to add that this topic should not be the place to degrade other members. A few posts have been borderline so far, and while nothing has explicitly broken the rules, I ask that everyone keep things respectful.

that moment when we all get rekt by Windy and B6 in the same post

gg

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 8

It'd be funny if somebody made an account with the name Voldemort, then deliberately got himself banned so he'd always have to be known as "He who must not be named"...

• Upvote 5

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

It'd be funny if somebody made an account with the name Voldemort, then deliberately got himself banned so he'd always have to be known as "He who must not be named"...

If I remember correctly, there was a banned member who had a Voldemort avatar...does that count?

If I remember correctly, there was a banned member who had a Voldemort avatar...does that count?

Hey, uh, just an FYI: This probably counts as discussing banned members, and you should not do that.

bBhcfWO.png

The Asiatic script spam was baffling (i couldn't stop laughing at it!), but I'm going to site myself shamelessly here.

I once wrote all of my posts in rhymes for 2-3 months (this was before the website's changes), and for a couple of weeks I only used Shakespearean dialect. Also, a couple of times I have written a post to make it appear that I have multiple personalities going off-topic but slightly still on the subject. I do stuff like that all the time mainly in real-life and it results in me making myself laugh (not on purpose though).

Before his departure, I also asked if Greg Farshety liked Reese's peanut-butter cups and if he liked Bionicle Adventures, and he seemed quite baffled (especially with the latter, he was like 'I wrote them, so yeah, I do like them...').

I've watched too many cartoons. :lol:

• Upvote 3

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Hey, uh, just an FYI: This probably counts as discussing banned members, and you should not do that.

Actually, Black Six is not discussing banned members but only the discussion of banned members. There is no rule stating that the discussion of banned members shall not be discussed. Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

The Asiatic script spam was baffling (i couldn't stop laughing at it!), but I'm going to site myself shamelessly here.

Fight or flight?

Site or cite?

Which is right?

(I should start posting in rhymes only now, just like you did.)

Yes, thank you, sorry for the one typo Sergeant Grammar Nazi, sir. :lol:

It's a ton of fun to write in rhyme at the start, but over time thine mind will grow dark with many a mind-fart like mine did when I was a kid. What once was fun-galore to the core  eventually became quite the chore, know what I mean yo' jelly-bean?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Actually, Black Six is not discussing banned members but only the discussion of banned members. There is no rule stating that the discussion of banned members shall not be discussed.

It was primarily in reference to the previous quote.

bBhcfWO.png

Actually, Black Six is not discussing banned members but only the discussion of banned members. There is no rule stating that the discussion of banned members shall not be discussed.

I've known some people that would say 'Don't be smart!' and threaten to slap you in response to that kind of a comment. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Hmmm... without going into posts that got the user banned for spam... Anyone remember that guy who submitted a two-piece MOC (literally just stuck a half-spacer on an axle and called it a worm) to that bug BBCC?

Anyone remember when Irrie tried entering a single red axle into the halloween BBC?

Edited by Kyle Whyte: Speed Itself
  • Upvote 3