Alt. Universes?

unknown456

So a few days ago, I was thinking of all the alternate universes in Bionicle when I remembered that a few years ago (2012 or 2013), the Hero Factory website had this little blog thingy in the corner of the website that listed off a few alternate universes (the story behind it I believe was something along the lines of Stormer or Zib, after the Mirror World adventure, wanting to catalogue other alt. universes).

So, after looking through Wayback Machine, the BZP mainpage, and a few lackluster HF wikis (HS01 plz come back, we miss you :(), I couldn't find anything on this 'Alternate Universe Blog', so my question is, does anyone else remember these, or am I just going insane? And if they did exist, does anyone remember/know what the alt. universes were in particular, or have any screencaps of them by chance? Or how about roughly when they were added to the HF website? 

• Upvote 1

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

So a few days ago, I was thinking of all the alternate universes in Bionicle when I remembered that a few years ago (2012 or 2013), the Hero Factory website had this little blog thingy in the corner of the website that listed off a few alternate universes (the story behind it I believe was something along the lines of Stormer or Zib, after the Mirror World adventure, wanting to catalogue other alt. universes).

So, after looking through Wayback Machine, the BZP mainpage, and a few lackluster HF wikis (HS01 plz come back, we miss you :(), I couldn't find anything on this 'Alternate Universe Blog', so my question is, does anyone else remember these, or am I just going insane? And if they did exist, does anyone remember/know what the alt. universes were in particular, or have any screencaps of them by chance? Or how about roughly when they were added to the HF website?

It was on the LEGO Club website, I think, not the Hero Factory website. But I'm having a hard time finding anything about it. It might have needed a club code.

I miss HS01 also...

• Upvote 2

That thing just screams Greg Farshtey. Sounds like it could have made for some great side stories.

I would bet $20 that Greg wrote the thing.

He is the LEGO Club Editor in Chief, as well as the author of the book that list was inspired by, so yeah, pretty safe to assume he wrote it.

• 2 weeks later...

Zib 50678.2 has no sense of consent and disgusts me deeply, a bad reality for sure.

Now that I think of it, brainwashing dictator Zib could have been a great villain (maybe if they had bothered giving HF a proper finale). He definitely gives off a Justice Lords kind of feel... Edited by Dark_Stranger
  • Upvote 3

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

• 4 weeks later...

That thing just screams Greg Farshtey. Sounds like it could have made for some great side stories.

I would bet $20 that Greg wrote the thing.

He is the LEGO Club Editor in Chief, as well as the author of the book that list was inspired by, so yeah, pretty safe to assume he wrote it.

I think in the TTV interview of him he was talking about writing a book about something along the lines of Reality 45098.3 (the second one). So yeah. Probably.

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.