Collection for sale! Rare and prototype items up for grabs.

-Sidorak-

• 2 weeks later...

If you still have the set of silver and gold Toa Mata masks, I'm interested in purchasing them. PM sent.

Credit to Moist! from the Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the super sig!

confusingbanner3.gif

^The Chronicles of Chandu: ElementElites, Ivu, Equinox. An epic written by cylex7^

"I applaud your valiant ways in the face of futility." - Makuta Kazyx, CoC

Chapter 6 of CoC ElementElites is up!!! Please review!

If you still have the set of silver and gold Toa Mata masks, I'm interested in purchasing them. PM sent.

I didn't receive your PM, can you try sending it again?

Hi Sidorak.

If you still have those blank discs, I would take one.

Sure, PM me.

Hey man how much for the Gold Avohkii, Gold Kualsi, just the normal 6-hole Kraakhan, and Orange Pakari?

How about $5 and shipping?

Oh wow ok sounds great, um also could you add Jaller Mahri's Arthron and Nokama Hordika's mask?

How much extra for them?

Edit: Make that two Kraakhan's, I was just looking back over the pics, and saw you had two and Axonn's Rode

So Two of Makuta's Kraakhan

Takanuva's Gold Avohkii

Toa Iruini's Kualsi

Orange Pakari

Jaller Mahri's Arthron

Nokama Hordika's Mask

Axonn's Rode

Plus shipping to Australia 

Thanks man!

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Hey man how much for the Gold Avohkii, Gold Kualsi, just the normal 6-hole Kraakhan, and Orange Pakari?

Oh wow ok sounds great, um also could you add Jaller Mahri's Arthron and Nokama Hordika's mask?

How much extra for them?

Edit: Make that two Kraakhan's, I was just looking back over the pics, and saw you had two and Axonn's Rode

Takanuva's Gold Avohkii

Toa Iruini's Kualsi

Orange Pakari

Jaller Mahri's Arthron

Nokama Hordika's Mask

Axonn's Rode

Thanks man!

I only want to sell masks from canister sets in sets of 6. Would you be interested in buying all 6 Mahri masks and all 6 Hordika masks?

Axonn's Rode - $1

Makuta's Kraahkan - which one would you like? Besides the black 6-hole version you asked for, I have 2 black 4-hole versions, 2 dark gold 4-hole versions, and 2 MEKs.

Do you still have either of the gold Vahis and/or white Carapar head?

Vahis were sold; I only have the white Carapar head.

Do you still have the the gold kraahkan? I will take both

I only have 2 flat dark gold Kraahkans.

How much extra for them?

Takanuva's Gold Avohkii

Toa Iruini's Kualsi

Orange Pakari

Jaller Mahri's Arthron

Nokama Hordika's Mask

Axonn's Rode

Thanks man!

I only want to sell masks from canister sets in sets of 6. Would you be interested in buying all 6 Mahri masks and all 6 Hordika masks?

Axonn's Rode - $1

Makuta's Kraahkan - which one would you like? Besides the black 6-hole version you asked for, I have 2 black 4-hole versions, 2 dark gold 4-hole versions, and 2 MEKs.

Hey man I was just wanting those two because those are the only two Toa I don't own but its all good, I'll just go buy the full sets, unless you have a good deal for all of them I could use them for MOCing?

I will take Axonn's Rode and also I'll take one of the 6-hole and one of the black 4-hole version if thats all good?

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!

How much extra for them?

Takanuva's Gold Avohkii

Toa Iruini's Kualsi

Orange Pakari

Jaller Mahri's Arthron

Nokama Hordika's Mask

Axonn's Rode

Thanks man!

Axonn's Rode - $1

Hey man I was just wanting those two because those are the only two Toa I don't own but its all good, I'll just go buy the full sets, unless you have a good deal for all of them I could use them for MOCing?

I will take Axonn's Rode and also I'll take one of the 6-hole and one of the black 4-hole version if thats all good?

You can have the 12 Hordika and Mahri masks for $6. And $1 for a 4-hole black Kraahkan.

How much extra for them?

Takanuva's Gold Avohkii

Toa Iruini's Kualsi

Orange Pakari

Jaller Mahri's Arthron

Nokama Hordika's Mask

Axonn's Rode

Thanks man!

Axonn's Rode - $1

You can have the 12 Hordika and Mahri masks for $6. And $1 for a 4-hole black Kraahkan.

Sweet sounds good!

Whats the estimate on postage to Australia?

How much extra for them?

Takanuva's Gold Avohkii

Toa Iruini's Kualsi

Orange Pakari

Jaller Mahri's Arthron

Nokama Hordika's Mask

Axonn's Rode

Thanks man!

Axonn's Rode - $1

Sweet sounds good!

$7 - so your total for all the masks, including shipping, is $18. Sound ok?

How much extra for them?

Takanuva's Gold Avohkii

Toa Iruini's Kualsi

Orange Pakari

Jaller Mahri's Arthron

Nokama Hordika's Mask

Axonn's Rode

Thanks man!

Axonn's Rode - $1

Sweet sounds good!

$7 - so your total for all the masks, including shipping, is $18. Sound ok?

Sounds awesome dude!

PM me and we will discuss payment :)

Aww man. In any event, how much for the white Carapar head, the glow in the dark Carapar head, Gadunka head piece, and dark blue Metru Ruru?

Aww man. In any event, how much for the white Carapar head, the glow in the dark Carapar head, Gadunka head piece, and dark blue Metru Ruru?

$1 for the white/black Carapar head

$1 for the Gadunka headpiece

$30 for the dark blue Metru Ruru

I don't think I have a glow-in-the-dark Carapar head. Are you referring to the piece beneath the Gadunka head piece in this photo? If so, $1 for that too.

I don't think I have a glow-in-the-dark Carapar head. Are you referring to the piece beneath the Gadunka head piece in this photo? If so, $1 for that too.

Yeah that's the one, thought that piece was also a Carapar head. I'm assuming $3 shipping like the last mask I bought from you, so $36 total sound good?

Yeah that's the one, thought that piece was also a Carapar head. I'm assuming $3 shipping like the last mask I bought from you, so $36 total sound good?

Yes, sounds good. Can you PM me your address again?

Yes, sounds good. Can you PM me your address again?
Sure thing, I will tonight when I get home.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my order today, absolutely great quality masks, I highly recommend -Sidorak-, as a seller and trader, impressively fast shipping for America to Australia, only took 10 business days to arrive! 

EDIT: should have read. My bad.

How much would you ask for a regular (non-movie edition) black Krahkaan, a gold Krahkaan, a gold Kakama, Ahkmou's Rau, one of Lhikan's Haus, and Lesovikk's Faxon?

:kakama:

Edited by Pohaturon

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

How much would you ask for a regular (non-movie edition) black Krahkaan, a gold Krahkaan, a gold Kakama, Ahkmou's Rau, one of Lhikan's Haus, and Lesovikk's Faxon?

Black Kraahkan - sold

Gold Kraahkan - $8

Gold Kakama - sold

Ahkmou's Rau - I'll give you all the Metru Matoran masks for $2

Lhikan's Hau - $1

Lesovikk's Faxon - $2

Black Kraahkan - sold

Gold Kraahkan - $8

Gold Kakama - sold

Ahkmou's Rau - I'll give you all the Metru Matoran masks for $2

Lhikan's Hau - $1

Lesovikk's Faxon - $2

I'll get back to you on that as soon as possible - Don't consider the items "reserved" or anything in the meantime, since I'm not guaranteed  :P

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Locking by request of OP, who's made a different topic.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42