Voltex

yes a living kakama that can fly

hello.png_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF 

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother" "The Civil War"

Quote Of The Random Time I Feel Like Changing It:

"What Is Dead May Never Die"

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

"I COULD LIVE IF I DON'T DIE" - MITHZAN 2015

always intentionally u meeen

hello.png_thumb.jpg

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

but u wuld b dun it intentionally

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

ok

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

I would like to know more about this 'corrupt mayor' and how he will be a useful addition to the little fellowship that is brewing. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

here here

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

yes and we will be hearing bronze's backstory am i correct

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

screen_shot_2016-01-18_at_8.20.32_pm.png

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

i think that everybody who read this likes it

Edited by BronzeJet Kanohi Kakama

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

My apologies for the delay with Chapter 2 - I do expect to post it later today!

For now, here's a little teaser to tide you over:

---

She was trekking through what was left of the Bara-Magna desert when she found it.

It was lodged between two rocks – one rather large, and one rather small – that rose up from the desert sand like jagged teeth, the only bumps in an otherwise flat, bland landscape for as far as the eye could see. The sun gleamed off of it, reflecting so brightly in every direction that it was blinding to look at it for very long.

Any other being would have done one of two things; either fled, believing that whatever they had discovered was too dangerous, or approached with extreme caution, as they had no idea what it was. But she was not like other beings, and so she instead made straight for it, her vision tunneling in on it as she directed all of her attention and focus to the shining object lodged in the rocks.

She was not known as the Mad Great Being for nothing.

As she drew nearer, it became clear what the mysterious object was – a bronze Kanohi Mask.

It took her a few seconds to place it, for it had been many years since she had seen one, but the iconic shape was clearly that of the Kanohi Kakama. She slowly reached out with one hand towards the mask and picked it up; the mask seemed to hum in her hand. The Great Being closed her eyes, relishing the calm that the sound brought her –

- and then it began to vibrate, shaking so violently in her grip that she dropped it to the sand. The bronze Kanohi Kakama shuddered as it fell through the air before suddenly halting a foot above the ground. The Great Being grimaced as she noticed the telltale golden beam of energy connecting from the palm of her hand to the mask, which rose three feet before stopping.

Before her eyes, something began to take shape behind the Kanohi Mask; within seconds a head had formed. It was followed closely by a neck, which spread into a torso, from which four limbs sprouted, extending into arms and legs. The newly formed being solidified as their feet touched the ground, the golden glow around them fading even as their eyes and the heartlight in the center of their chest activated, each of them glowing yellow. The golden beam connecting the being to her hand vanished as the glow around the new creation faded away into nothing.

She rubbed at her forehead wearily, the effort of the creation having tired her more than she had anticipated; nevertheless, she smiled at the sight of the newly formed being staring at their hands in befuddled astonishment.

“Hello, little one,” she said.

• Upvote 3

of course it's goofy i mean im in it so it hast to be goofy

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

I only just remembered to actually post in here. oops.

Anyways, so far this story seems to be going in a fairly entertaining direction. I absolutely love how Bronze and Sirien interacted with each other in Chapter 1, and can't wait to see what else happens. This group does not seem like it's very functional, and I like that.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I only just remembered to actually post in here. oops.

Anyways, so far this story seems to be going in a fairly entertaining direction. I absolutely love how Bronze and Sirien interacted with each other in Chapter 1, and can't wait to see what else happens. This group does not seem like it's very functional, and I like that.

If you think they're dysfunctional now,just wait until your character shows up :P

Out of the frying pan, into the fire xD

And Mayor, if Sirien's been twisting your words, there's a reason for that. Btw, Lucina, she seemed to be able to use telepathy ... how? Last I checked, she's still a Matoran. Unless Matoran in your world have their elemental abilities unlocked. I dunno.

Hopefully the Mayor will be sharing 'break the haughty' status with Sirien; seems like they both need it. =P

-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

*hoping that we see my jungle vorox cult Vorwoud from ARA when Velika appears*

I agree with Inferna, how did a mere matoran use her elemental powers? Was this a slip up, or is it part of something larger that will be revealed (if the latter, please do be subtle about the answer)? The near-sacredness of the Volitak was the highlight of this chapter for me. Very interesting bit of lore development. As a historian, my hunger craves for more stuff like that, cultural development and the like.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Out of the frying pan, into the fire xD

And Mayor, if Sirien's been twisting your words, there's a reason for that. Btw, Lucina, she seemed to be able to use telepathy ... how? Last I checked, she's still a Matoran. Unless Matoran in your world have their elemental abilities unlocked. I dunno.

Hopefully the Mayor will be sharing 'break the haughty' status with Sirien; seems like they both need it. =P

-Inferna

*hoping that we see my jungle vorox cult Vorwoud from ARA when Velika appears*

I agree with Inferna, how did a mere matoran use her elemental powers? Was this a slip up, or is it part of something larger that will be revealed (if the latter, please do be subtle about the answer)? The near-sacredness of the Volitak was the highlight of this chapter for me. Very interesting bit of lore development. As a historian, my hunger craves for more stuff like that, cultural development and the like.

Sirien's use of telepathy in this chapter will be expanded upon more later on; it was not a mere slip-up.

Smoke Monster's rather... personal feelings towards the Volitak will also be given more explanation as we progress further into the story.

Sirien's use of telepathy in this chapter will be expanded upon more later on; it was not a mere slip-up.

Smoke Monster's rather... personal feelings towards the Volitak will also be given more explanation as we progress further into the story.

Ah, so it was intentional. I look forward to seeing the answer to that. (And the answer as to why no one in-universe saw that as strange.)

-Inferna

Ah, so it was intentional. I look forward to seeing the answer to that. (And the answer as to why no one in-universe saw that as strange.)

-Inferna

It's more a question of why Smoke Monster didn't react, as he was the only one she was communicating with... although knowing Araina, she probably suspects or knows already :P

• Upvote 1

Another great chapter. The fact that both Smoke Monster and Sirien have reasons to dislike the Mayor is probably going to make for some interesting character interactions in the upcoming chapters. Especially since I think that the Mayor will possibly try to betray the other on the team to save himself. I could definitely see him trying something like that in the next chapter. :P

This whole epic is giving me Federation of Fear vibes. But that isn't a bad thing for me, since that is one of my favorite Bionicle serials. :)

-Inferna

It's more a question of why Smoke Monster didn't react, as he was the only one she was communicating with... although knowing Araina, she probably suspects or knows already :P

I wouldn't be surprised if Araina was already aware of it. Though it would be interesting to see if reaction if she didn't know. :P 

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Another great chapter. The fact that both Smoke Monster and Sirien have reasons to dislike the Mayor is probably going to make for some interesting character interactions in the upcoming chapters. Especially since I think that the Mayor will possibly try to betray the other on the team to save himself. I could definitely see him trying something like that in the next chapter. :P

This whole epic is giving me Federation of Fear vibes. But that isn't a bad thing for me, since that is one of my favorite Bionicle serials. :)

-Inferna

I wouldn't be surprised if Araina was already aware of it. Though it would be interesting to see if reaction if she didn't know. :P

One of my goals was to make sure as many people on the team hated each other as possible

Obviously they will be facing opponents other than themselves, but much of the conflict will also be coming from within the group.

how many of them hate me

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

-Inferna

Well, she did already see my character using a wider array of Light-based powers than a Matoran should have. I was able to cast illusions and make myself vanish. It shouldn't be much of a surprise to her to see another with a small power-advancement.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, she did already see my character using a wider array of Light-based powers than a Matoran should have. I was able to cast illusions and make myself vanish. It shouldn't be much of a surprise to her to see another with a small power-advancement.

Also very true.

Although even for the Matoran in this universe, the level of power and control your character has is rather large.

Also very true.

Although even for the Matoran in this universe, the level of power and control your character has is rather large.

I think of it as more of an extension of the pre-existing abilities. Av-Matoran can alter the way light reflects from their armor, changing the way their colors are perceived, so why not make themselves nearly invisible with practice? The ability to extend that to someone else is the odd bit. And then there were the light blasts. Av-Matoran can already do weak versions of those through their hands or tools--I'm able to concentrate it into a minute laser or some other form of energy. I wouldn't call that too large of a deviation. 

Now, using light to teleport the way Shadow Stealer does with areas of shadow.... That would be pushing it. :P

Edited by The 1st Shadow

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Also very true.

I think of it as more of an extension of the pre-existing abilities. Av-Matoran can alter the way light reflects from their armor, changing the way their colors are perceived, so why not make themselves nearly invisible with practice? The ability to extend that to someone else is the odd bit. And then there were the light blasts. Av-Matoran can already do weak versions of those through their hands or tools--I'm able to concentrate it into a minute laser or some other form of energy. I wouldn't call that too large of a deviation. 

Now, using light to teleport the way Shadow Stealer does with areas of shadow.... That would be pushing it. :P

That's all assuming that your character pulled out all of the stops on Araina, however.

Which he probably didn't. ;)

Keep in mind too that whatever the origins of all of the characters, these are entirely new incarnations; this universe has its own canon, its own backstory, and everything has its own reasons. Certain things may mish and mash quite nicely, while others might be amplified or taken away entirely to form a better story.

Who knows.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's all assuming that your character pulled out all of the stops on Araina, however.

Which he probably didn't. ;)

Keep in mind too that whatever the origins of all of the characters, these are entirely new incarnations; this universe has its own canon, its own backstory, and everything has its own reasons. Certain things may mish and mash quite nicely, while others might be amplified or taken away entirely to form a better story.

Who knows.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I figured as much. Just speculating. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~