Voltex

just finished reading it. 

epic. 

amazing.

deserves the highest of thumbs.

hello.png_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF 

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother" "The Civil War"

Quote Of The Random Time I Feel Like Changing It:

"What Is Dead May Never Die"

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

"I COULD LIVE IF I DON'T DIE" - MITHZAN 2015

Seeing more Xaeraz is always interesting...

My namesake's death was interesting, and I liked to see "Sirien's snarkier side," as you call it.

I'd like to see what Voltex is up to too.

(I also find RG's acceptance of an ending to his own life slightly ironic, as I hate most endings.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

heylookwehitfivepagesawesome

just finished reading it. 

epic. 

amazing.

deserves the highest of thumbs.

all of the thumbs, all of the time

Yay, I'm mentioned again! Looking forward to seeing where this all ends up. Xaeraz makes for a very interesting character. Hope he returns later on.

As small a mention as it was, I did like getting to have you and Makua pop back into the frame. I might try to work both character into more prominent roles at a certain point later on, although I also have several characters set to be introduced at that same point, so we'll just have to see.

Seeing more Xaeraz is always interesting...

My namesake's death was interesting, and I liked to see "Sirien's snarkier side," as you call it.

I'd like to see what Voltex is up to too.

(I also find RG's acceptance of an ending to his own life slightly ironic, as I hate most endings.)

The sliding scale of insanity that is Xaeraz will never stop being interesting.

As far as "acceptance of death" goes - this isn't something that will be explored in much detail in the story itself (since none of the main cast have been through the experience that Xaeraz and RG have) but essentially it boils down to: even when the Red Star was active, the revival process could be anywhere from shocking to traumatizing; and that was a machine designed to revive people by the Great Beings.

So with it having been destroyed, anyone that died after that point, if revived, was revived via less than perfect processes... and thus, for many of them (RG and Xaeraz included), dying again to return to the void actually becomes preferable to continuing to live, although they deal with it differently. Both suffered severe mental damage, first of all; but while RG simply drifted along until death came, Xaeraz has made it his mission to kill as many people as possible, out of some twisted, misinformed sense of mercy.

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me :P

• Upvote 1

I've read the latest chapter, and I enjoyed it just as much as the others. (Which is to say I liked it a lot. :) ) Xaeraz sounds like he has seen better days. But in his current state he could make for a great opponent for the team to face later in the story. So I hope he returns sometime in the future. 

I look forward to the next chapter! 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I've read the latest chapter, and I enjoyed it just as much as the others. (Which is to say I liked it a lot. :) ) Xaeraz sounds like he has seen better days. But in his current state he could make for a great opponent for the team to face later in the story. So I hope he returns sometime in the future. 

I look forward to the next chapter! 

Glad you enjoyed it! The team will definitely be running into Xaeraz again - it'd be a waste if they didn't!

It is a bit of a swerve after the last couple chapters, but its still very well-written.

Am I detecting an RvB reference in the name of the Maxlios robot? =P

-Inferna

It is a bit of a swerve after the last couple chapters, but its still very well-written.

Am I detecting an RvB reference in the name of the Maxlios robot? =P

-Inferna

Kinda? It's just a short form for "Voltex", but when I originally came up with the name for myself, I liked the idea of being able to shorten it down to "Tex" as well.

Dina's dislike of the holidays feels rather, personal. Do you have disdain for such seasons, or is it only for the character? I am only curious.

Wait a minute... is it the BZPower member Dina, whom loves dino's?

This chapter came out different then I expected. I expected more-or-less a discussion and a flashback, not a trip back in time.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Dina's dislike of the holidays feels rather, personal. Do you have disdain for such seasons, or is it only for the character? I am only curious.

Wait a minute... is it the BZPower member Dina, whom loves dino's?

This chapter came out different then I expected. I expected more-or-less a discussion and a flashback, not a trip back in time.

Only for the character. I love the holidays. :P

Yes, it is. This chapter was originally written for the BZP Secret Santa gift exchange as its own story; writing it actually inspired the original idea for this epic. Oblivion was planned around this chapter, and everything it hints at.

That's also why it's a bit different in style.