Welcome To Happyland II: Five Nights, Anyone?

Ghidora131

Welcome To Happyland II

Five Nights, Anyone?

Hello.

So, you decided to come back after I murdered you in your dreams. And you brought friends for the fun? Oh, how jolly is that?

Well just for a reminder, here are the rules:

You're in for a fun treat tonight as you try desperately to survive, answering brain-stabbing riddles which always have an answer. Riddles in Red Text are worse; they require an answer based on something like letter count or loony math, despite what the riddle might say.

If after five rounds someone is still alive, they and anyone else alive win! But good luck getting there, heh heh...

Victim Sign-in:
1: ToaTimeLord
2: Toa Smoke Monster
3.14: evil_jaga_genius
4: The 1st Shadow
5: Petewa The Swift-Footed
6:
7: FF the Forgotten
8: Fishers64
9:
10: jed1ndy
11: Shadowhawk
12:
13:
14: Korkoa
15:

More spots will be added if necessary, but I need 10 to start. Once I reach ten, it's 24 hours for anyone else.

Edited by Ghidora131

Let's try this out... Spot 14, please.

Edited by Korkoa

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

I'm so, so sorry for the prolonged start time. Anyway, here we go!

-----

The deep, dank basement of Ghiddy's pizza palace! yielded many interesting secrets, some more terrifying than others. The crew of ten had arrived the night before, intent on getting some money after being jobless for some time. They should have checked with the authorities before heading here, because the building locked itself upon their entry and the lights dimmed.

On the wall, a note wrote in supposed quotes of the employees was on the wall.

This is your doom.

Tonight, I give you a riddle. Fail, and you pay the price.

You made me with a tool, yet my destiny is to hang. I may be colourful, but I don't blend in at all and I feel like I've been framed. What am I?

As the group read the note, a pair of bright white eyes turned on in the corner, sending the whole party screaming upstairs.

----

Round 1 is so easy, I don't even know anymore. Ah well, post the answer in 24 hours or you're burger meat.

A photo, painting, or other framed artwork featuring a one-eyed, emaciated circus clown with orange shoes and a cherry-red nose who was born in the month February and is therefore being executed for murder by insufficient camouflage despite absolutely positively zero evidence whatsoever, swinging by his neck from a mysterious gallows in a dark forest in southwestern Siberia, obviously.

Got any more dumb questions? :sly:

Edited by Shadowhawk
  • Upvote 2

A photo, painting, or other framed artwork featuring a one-eyed, emaciated circus clown with orange shoes and a cherry-red nose who was born in the month February and is therefore being executed for murder by insufficient camouflage despite absolutely positively zero evidence whatsoever, swinging by his neck from a mysterious gallows in a dark forest in southwestern Siberia, obviously.

Someone with an iota of artistic talent (i.e. not me) please paint/draw this.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Someone with an iota of artistic talent (i.e. not me) please paint/draw this.

Very well.

Round 1 Ends, And Takes People Down The Drain

-----

Sitting around the table, Shadow's compulsive nature forced him into the head position. There were only two more tables, devoid of chairs, because the group of temporary ten was sitting on them (including jed1ndy, who was sitting on five stacked up).

"We need a plan" Shadow said, but those words were the last words that Fishers would ever hear from him. Erupting from the center of her chest, a jagged, purple spear with the insignia Voriki on it cut her cry of pain off before it started. Rolling her eyes, she collapsed onto the table.

Behind her stood a figure elapsed in the shadows of the room, only because Shadow didn't turn any other lights on in the room except for directly over the table for dramatic effect. "Wrong."

Spying a high-up open window, Quisoves made for the sky, but not before the same spear was thrown into the foolish feathery fowl's frontal cortex. "Far-fetched."

"Now you nailed it on the head," the dark figure said towards Shadowhawk, "With a few add-ons here and here. You've impressed me now, I'll be watching."

The one light shut off for just a second, and when it did turn on the figure was gone. The paralyzed party finally noticed a note left slightly sogged by Fishers' blood, albeit devoid of the lait Fisters.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm silken and soft, but you throw me away constantly. I was made to contain garbage, yes. However, you always bring me close to your eyes when you use me. What the Karzahni am I?

You have 24 hours. No response will result in termination from the game.

And for being crafty with the answer, Shadowhawk will have that painted by yours truly. (don't feel honored)

Okay, I noticed something when Making this: It isn't Bionicle-based. At all. So it shouldn't belong here.

So from now on, every question will have something to do with Bionicle to stay relevant, you're welcome.

Night 2, And Only Three Alive

-----

The next day was not very lively.

Lots of attempts to escape were made, and all of them proved futile. Only three people even guessed to the riddle, and they only said it to themselves, in fear of bringing up the drama again. At night, the group silently huddled around the kitchen, the smallest room in the building.

The next morning, ToaTimeLord accidentally bumped into the body of Korkoa, who had died beforehand by the looks of it. Turning to Shadow to ask about the body, he found that Shadow was dead as well. All had died except ToaTimeLord, Toa Smoke Monster, and Shadowhawk.

And sure enough, there was a small note pinned to the wall as small cracks of sunlight fell through the partially decayed roof, welcoming the bloody morning with open arms.

What's white, light blue, and treacherous? me, of course. All I ever wanted was power. Who am I?---------------------------------------------------------------

You have 24 hours.