Got Rare's (Mostly Vmkk,misprints, Prototypes, Rare Collectibles)

Mask collector

Hello all! I myself have some pretty rare collectibles, and was wondering what rare collectibles do you guys have? i myself have 4 different vmkk and some pretty rare masks, what do you have?MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

We've already got a similar topic right here. If you'd like to see what rares other people, I'd suggest giving it a look. And it does always help to keep discussions to one place. ;)~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

thanks, but i was mostley focusing on rare items, like vmkk and such, i understand if you close the topic, but i would like to see who all has vmkk's and such.ThanksMC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC