Mc's Collectibles And Stuff! (Looking For Rare Stuff)

Mask collector

Hello All, I am looking for rare collectibles and a few other items, I really need kraata and some of these rare items, so please help me out. Here is a list of all my haves, and what i want, pretty much if i don't have it and you got it, I WANT IT!Green is pendingBlue are HIGH WANTS!Haves:My Brickshelf GallerySets: For these just offer a price!Sealed RoodakaSealed White VisorakSealed Black VisorakVahki:All but the greenHordika:All sixRahkshi:All sixVisorak:GreenWhiteBlueBrown x2 Piraka:ZaktanVezokHakanReidakWants(Things in Blue are high wants,Whatever i don't have, i want!)Kanohi:Miru:Brown, BlackAkaku:RedKaukau:White, BrownHau:Gold, Blue, BlackKakama:White, Blue, RedPakari: WhiteKanohi Turaga:Mahiki:Dark GreyMatatu:TanRau:Lime, Tan, Dark GreyHuna:TanKomau:Grey, OrangeRuru:Light Blue, TanKanohi Nuva:(Akaku Nuva:Black)Kanohi Nuva Set 2:Miru:Protodermic, BlackAkaku:Protodermic,Brown, BlackKaukau:BrownKakama:BluePakari:Protodermic, Green, BlueKranaBlack: BoGrey: VuLight Blue: Vu, BoBlue: YoPurple: Xa, Za, YoDark Purple: Ca, SuKrana KalMetal White ZaBronze CaKraata (Picture is of the Kraata I have, the text is the Kraata i need)Orange/black 5Black/orange 3Tan/green 3Metallic green/red 2Blue/red 2Copper/yellow 6Copper/black 2Metallic blue/metallic grey 3,5Metallic grey/metallic blue 6Metallic grey/metallic green 2,5Metallic green/metallic grey 5Metallic grey/lime 3Lime/metallic grey 3,6Metallic Blue/Pearl 1,2,3,4,5,6Black/Copper 2, 3, 5, 6Bronze/Copper 2, 3, 5, 6 Rares:TOKChrome HauUltimate Dume Helmet(UDH)Gold IgnikaMisprints:Green:MatatuWhite: MatatuBlack: Ruru, MatatuVmkk Bo, Vu, Su, Ja (HUGE WANT!!!)Gpkk AllWmkk XaSskk XaBionicle Heads:(I want as many of these as i can, Preferably without eye's, but i will take them with our without!)Light GreyHere is a list of people i have SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED transactions with:Cederak:Turaga (All 6) [No Instructions + No rubber bands]Cahdok and Gahdok [built, but No Instructions]Exo-Toa-With InstructionsToa Hagah (Norik) With InstructionsVezon and Fenrahk With InstructionsLesovikk and Sea Sled With InstructionsTakanuva (2008 Version) With InstructionsCarakki:KanohiYellow KaukauBlack KaukauBronze AkakuGreen PakariGreen Hau NuvaBlack KakamaRed MatatuKranaMetal Blue: BoGreen: SuLime: JaLight Blue:JaMylo Xyloto:KraataMetallic Grey/ Metallic Green 6Yellow / Lime 3Metallic Blue / Metallic Grey 6Tan / Green 1KanohiMatatu: Brown, BlueRuru: White, GreenGopalchicken:Kanohi:Red: Kaukau, MiruBrown: Hau, PakariGreen: HauWhite: Hau,MiruOrange: MatatuBlue:Huna, KomauDark Grey: MatatuGreen: Komau,Krana:Blue: XaYellow: Xa (2), Ja, ZaOrange:YoPurple (light): JaRed: Ca, SuDark Grey: Xa (2), SuGreen: Bo, CaBlack: VuWhite: Vu, Za, YoKrana-KalMetallic Green:SuMetallic Black: XaGolden Kanohi:Trans-Light Blue Euro Misprint KaukauTritoa:Kanohi:akaku nuva - greenpakari nuva - blackhau nuva - redruru - limematatu - light bluerau - light grayhuna - light and dark graymahiki - tankomau - dark grayKrana:krana xa - dark purpleKraata:TOKMisc:light gray toa heads with eyes - 13Reya:Kraata246 (all finished sets!)4 CHNs2 MisprintsHere is a list of people i have transactions with, THAT ARE PENDING!Gadget BoyMore Coming Soon, please if you have anything i need, i'm willing to trade or pay highly for what i don't have!

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Everything is now updated, with the exception of the spare krana i have, that will come tomorrow!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Here are pictures of what I have:KanohiKranaOf the Kanohi, these are taken:

• [*]Yellow Kaukau[*]Black Kaukau[*]Bronze Akaku[*]Green Pakari[*]Green Hau Nuva[*]Red Matatu[*]Orkham's Matatu[*]Both black Kakamas[*]Teal Miru[*]Dark Orange Kakama[*]Silver Miru

Please let me know if you are interested in anything.

"You and I both know there are a thousand ways I can kill you. And 943 of them hurt."
-Teridax, Time Trap

PMedI know a lot of you guys out there have Masks you don't want or things, please hit me up with an offer!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How much would you be willing to let them go for? If it is a full set of all 14 then that would be great, i would pay fairly for that, just let me know what you are thinking.ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

would you be willing to trade? Or maybe i could toss things in to lower the price?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That would be Great! Do i have anything you want?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

if you would do that for $30,00 shipped then you have a deal?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

hi tritoa here again,i got your message the other day.I still have those tok's,but let me have an updated list of what you need and i will let you know what else i have.just over the top of the topic i also have a chrome hau and some misprints,so let me know how you are for cash and if you still have the stage 2 black/orange kraata that i need.

I still have everything from before, but i am getting these Misprints from Mylo Xyloto.Matatu: Brown, BlueRuru: White, GreenAlong with these kraata:Metallic Grey/ Metallic Green 6Yellow / Lime 3Metallic Blue / Metallic Grey 6Tan / Green 1So i don't need those anymore, but i am still looking for everything else on my list. pm me with what you have, i would really love to have a tok and the other misprints for my collection.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

hi tritoa here again,i have finally got round to looking in my mask box and this is what i found on your listakaku nuva - protodermis and greenpakari nuva - blackhau nuva - redruru - limematatu - light bluerau - light grayhuna - light and dark graymahiki - tankomau - dark graykrana xa - dark purple light gray toa heads with eyes - 13and of course the highly saught after TOK.if you are interested in everything make me an offer and i will think about it.

Sweet! Here is my offer for those items, please feel free to negotiate! All of these prices are in USD.akaku nuva - protodermis and green: $5.00pakari nuva - black: $1.00hau nuva - red: $1.00ruru - lime: $0.50matatu - light blue: $0.50rau - light gray: $0.50huna - light and dark gray: $1.00mahiki - tan: $0.50komau - dark gray: $0.50krana xa - dark purple: $0.50light gray toa heads with eyes - 13: $4.00TOK: $15.00total:$30.00Sound Fair?ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Greetings, I have some of the collectibles you are looking for:Kanohi:Red: KakamaBlack: HauWhite: KakamaDark Grey: Rau, MahikiLime: RuruChrome HauKrana: * (I might have more. I’ll be able to check in a week)Purple (Gahlok Va) YoKraata:Metallic Green / Metallic Blue 6-other kraata1: Black / Red; Tan / Green; Copper / Yellow3: Metallic Green / Green4: Metallic Green / Lime; Copper / Metallic Grey5: Metallic Green / Metallic Blue; Black / Copper

Sweet! Of that list what all kraata do you have?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@White_Wing_Darkness: I'm interested bu, let this current deal pan out and we will go from there sound good?@Tritoa:Ok Scratch the Proto Akaku, The tok i would be willing to do about $30.00Ish for, as for the rest of the items, does that sound fair?@Reya:So wait, are you saying you would sell every kraata i need but 12 of them with the tok? Or are you saying you are only missing about 12 out of a full set (259 if i am correct) and you will sell me your set that is almost complete, With the TOk? If so i am highly interested in the second option, what would you have to have for them? Assuming that is what you are talking about?

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Tritoa: Ok sounds great! Would you re-list the items i am getting and the prices with them for future reference?

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Thanks again for an excellent trade on the sets, Mask collector. Considering I have a topic of my own with the intention of selling off my Bionicle items (and all of my sets now gone), I don't expect to make any further transactions with you, but I would certainly trade with you again if the circumstances arose. :)-Ced

hi tritoa here,these are the items you will get,akaku nuva - green: $1.00pakari nuva - black: $1.00hau nuva - red: $1.00ruru - lime: $0.50matatu - light blue: $0.50rau - light gray: $0.50huna - light and dark gray: $1.00mahiki - tan: $0.50komau - dark gray: $0.50krana xa - dark purple: $0.50light gray toa heads with eyes - 13: $3.00TOK: $30.00postage: $7 or $8sdepending on the postage costs that will make $47 or $48.will confirm postage costs tomorrow,thanks

@Cederak: Thanks man, your end of the deal was sweet as well, perfect condition stuff, thanks for the sweet deal!@Tritoa: Ok, everything looks great to me, would you be willing to send first after you find out postage costs?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Reya:So wait, are you saying you would sell every kraata i need but 12 of them with the tok? Or are you saying you are only missing about 12 out of a full set (259 if i am correct) and you will sell me your set that is almost complete, With the TOk? If so i am highly interested in the second option, what would you have to have for them? Assuming that is what you are talking about?

Every Kraata bar 12 wild kraata and the TOK. How much are you wlling to off for it?

hi tritoa here,what do you mean send first?i will send the package once you make the paypal transfer,if not how do i know you will pay me.if you want proof of postage,no problem i will send registered.

I have made many very successful trade's and buy's from people, i would be very much appreciated if you would. let me know what you think?

@Reya:So wait, are you saying you would sell every kraata i need but 12 of them with the tok? Or are you saying you are only missing about 12 out of a full set (259 if i am correct) and you will sell me your set that is almost complete, With the TOk? If so i am highly interested in the second option, what would you have to have for them? Assuming that is what you are talking about?

Every Kraata bar 12 wild kraata and the TOK. How much are you wlling to off for it?
What are you thinking? Around $80.00? $100.00? what are you thinking?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

hi tritoa here,i am very happy to know that you have made many succesful trades,it is reassuring,but i will not send without having the money.if you will not accept, the TOK is going onto the unoffical lego marketplace and i can get at least$60 for it there.

alright, you win...lol i will send first, give me a few days to get my check in and i will send out! :)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I had a look in my stock and it turns out I also have the following items that you require:- Brown Ruru- Blue Ruru-All poisoned Hau Nuva- Light grey heads with eyes from the original Toa (amount to be confirmed, I'm guessing I have around 30 or so)I'll give you all of these with the Kraata for 190 USD plus shipping plus paypal costs.

I had a look in my stock and it turns out I also have the following items that you require:- Brown Ruru- Blue Ruru-All poisoned Hau Nuva- Light grey heads with eyes from the original Toa (amount to be confirmed, I'm guessing I have around 30 or so)I'll give you all of these with the Kraata for 190 USD plus shipping plus paypal costs.

hmm... that seems alright, but is there anything else you want other than money? maybe we could work something out along those lines? I'm very interested, but if you can't think of anything would you be willing to do $150.00 USD plus shipping and paypal?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Could you do $190.00 total, all fee's complete? So $190.00 USD is the total price with all fee's added on?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC