I must say, I hated him. Xplode and Meltdown, yes. Corroder, no. He seems WAY too disproportional for my liking. The claws are too big, his body is too small, and his legs are curled up and are connected to large clown feet. You have an excellent blend of silver and green, and an excellent idea, but the execution is just terrible. you did find an interesting way to emulate his back spines, however, points for that.Overall, 5/10

Awesomeness

• 2 weeks later...

I like the design you've used here. I especially love his back and claws. If his legs were much longer, he'd be that much better. Right now, he's pretty much "average" in my book, as the lackluster lower half kinda counteracts the amazing upper half. But overall, I wouldn't say it looks bad at all! Keep it up! :)signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I actually love what you did there, the claws are just amazing the body is just incredible and the legs give him the caracteristical look that makes Corroders image, realy great MOC

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg