LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One Episode Two Trailer

Over on the LEGO Bionicle Facebook page, a 47-second trailer has been released for LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One Episode 2 "Trials of the Toa". This trailer includes a mix of new and previously seen footage teasing some of the challenges the Toa will face after claiming their Golden Masks of Unity and uniting with their Elemental Creatures. Remember, episodes 1 and 2 of the series will premiere on Netflix this Friday, March 4! Follow the link above to watch the trailer!

View the full article

• Upvote 3

I agree, Makuta sounds great but Gali's voice doesn't sound how I expected it to sound. Ekimu's I'm not sure of, he sounded different when he and the Toa were walking along to how he did in the previous trailer. Pohatu I'm not sure of either, but it's hard to judge any of the voices from two short videos. But this is looking good, and Umarak seems to be able to make some form of elemental clones of himself, which is interesting...

kIxt3.gif 0xeKp.gif  OFIDc.gif  RbAEL.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/Virid

Wasteland RPG Characters:

Zavarix | Keristary

Man, this is so good! I like Makuta's voice (or at least it's him). It sounds deep and menacing. Since Umarak kind of sounds like Starscream, Makuta kind of sounds like Megatron. That would be a reason why Umarak doesn't sound deep, because he is serving for Makuta.

It's interesting that Umarak could somehow summon elemental clones. Very cool!:D

It's great to hear more voices from the Toa. Gali sounds like Natalie Breez from Hero Factory. Finally, Gali doesn't sound like a male. Plus, it's interesting that the Toa sounds like either teenagers or Rescue Bots from Transformers: Rescue Bots TV series. Perhaps they sound like rookies, since I think Ekimu said in the last trailer, "You know so little about your powers." :)

I like the part in the new video where Gali shot Kopaka, who was traveling like Frozone from The Incredibles by making an ice slide amazingly, and Kopaka fell and got Lewa's leg. Perhaps Kopaka is too heavy for Lewa.:P

Man, things are heating up and getting epic! Oh, yeah! Let the hype continue!:D

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Here is the trailer from Youtube, in case anyone has trouble watching in on Facebook.

As for the trailer itself, I liked it a lot. It looks like the Toa are going to have some interested challenges ahead of them.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Looks even better than the first.  Gali sounds different than before, but I like it.  Makuta sounds not bad and his voice fits his character.  Onua sounds good too.  Looks very promising.  I especially like Kopaka grabbing lewa's foot.

• Upvote 1

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

Whelp.

This is gonna be one Karzahni of a series.

It actually looks pretty good!

I wasn't impressed at first, but this actually looks like it'll at least be enjoyable! For the most part, the voice-acting is good. (Yes, even Ekimu. Even though I would have preferred James Earl Jones or Michael Dorn.) 

• Upvote 2

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: