umarak power theory

Hello Bzp we haven't talked in quite some time I know I haven't been the best of sons hello I've been traveling through the.. oops got carried away I made a topic saying goodbye (which apparently isn't allowed) and when i made that it was 12:00 at night and I had gotten in trouble for being on bzp because dangers of the internet and not asking my parents, ect anyways i thought I was banned for good but they said i could get back on today as long as the monitored my posts. so anyways i sprung off topic anyone remember that screen shot I took of umarak http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/21550-strange-umarak-upgrade/ way back well in the next trailer I found an answer to that and unmarks power in the second trailer at 30-32 multiple of these appear therefore i think umarak can birth and control minions of shadow or these are like mutated shadow traps. Idk just revising an old topic btw those pistons on the umurak minions look like the old bionicle piston piece. MOCing time!

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

Hi! Glad you decided to stick around! :D

Your theory sounds decent... but to be honest, the explanation of those powers will probably be revealed in the actual episodes released at the end of this week. So we might as well just wait and see. :P

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Even having seen the Journey to One episodes that are out already, I still don't think it's clear what those are.  They don't much look like Shadow Traps, so I'm leaning towards them just being mysterious shadow creatures.  They look like they're made out of the same parts as Umarak, so maybe it was an alternate set design that they decided to put in the movie rather than just throwing away.