Custom Mask Powers

Toa Imrukii

In this topic, you create your own custom Mask Powers! They can be as unique, redundant, silly, or as awesome as you wish them to be. And, you can include a subsequent named Mask along with it, and maybe even a design if you so wish!

I'll start...

Rebirth - The Mask of Rebirth - If the user dies while wearing this Mask, than soon after death they will be revived as a Flaming Phoenix, regardless of their element. They will still have the same powers and abilities as they did prior to their death, but the only difference is their appearance, and the fact that they can't die while in this form. However, there is a limit to how many times that they can be Reborn, between 1 - 4 generally.

Ready? GO!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Kanohi Mataxa - The great mask of Entropy: The mask grants the wearer the ability to control the motion of heat by scattering or gathering it in a given area. They cannot create or lose heat, but they can cause it to move towards a point or spread it evenly over a large area.

bBhcfWO.png

The Mask of dimension

A great mask one lost to time.

It held the power of all universal forces. Time; space; energy; matter; gravity.

Its main power was the ability to jump into other dimensions.

A mask that only one being could ever wear.

The Great Toa Time Lord

The Toa that looked down at the universe and saw how he could change it to his will, but his purpose was to not let the mask fall into the shadows that wanted its great power.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

The Kanohi Le: Mask of Air. Contrary to its name, it does not grant the user the elemental power of air. However, they can create vacuums & cyclones that would match the power of a level 6 Kraata of their respective powers. The noble version simply casts weaker versions of their powers compared to a level 3 Kraata of cyclones or vacuums.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I had a few Ideas hanging around...

Mask of Hydrodynamics: Alters the user's density relative to the surroundings, allowing him/her to move through the air like it was water and vice versa, but this effect is only temporary.

Mask of Awareness: Allows the user to sense immediate threats. Think of it like Spider-sense, allowing the user to react to oncoming danger before it harms them. This requires an intense amount of concentration to use properly, though.

Mask of Backlash: Allows the user to stop incoming energy blasts midair, infuse them with their own power, and send them back at the sender. Does not work for physical attacks.

Mask of Empathy: Allows the user to project their emotions onto a target, such as calming them when distressed, or filling them full of vigor when they lose hope. however, the subject must be of a reasonable emotional state for it to work.

Mask of Restraint: Creates energy ropes, allowing the user to bind a target for a few minutes. however, these ropes are not indestructible, and will break if enough force is exerted.

Mask of Hallucination: Causes beings within a short radius to experience vivid visual and auditory hallucinations for a short period of time. Toa consider this power to be Immoral.

How's that for a start?

• Upvote 1

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I had a few Ideas hanging around...

Mask of Hydrodynamics: Alters the user's density relative to the surroundings, allowing him/her to move through the air like it was water and vice versa, but this effect is only temporary.

Mask of Awareness: Allows the user to sense immediate threats. Think of it like Spider-sense, allowing the user to react to oncoming danger before it harms them. This requires an intense amount of concentration to use properly, though.

Mask of Backlash: Allows the user to stop incoming energy blasts midair, infuse them with their own power, and send them back at the sender. Does not work for physical attacks.

Mask of Empathy: Allows the user to project their emotions onto a target, such as calming them when distressed, or filling them full of vigor when they lose hope. however, the subject must be of a reasonable emotional state for it to work.

Mask of Restraint: Creates energy ropes, allowing the user to bind a target for a few minutes. however, these ropes are not indestructible, and will break if enough force is exerted.

Mask of Hallucination: Causes beings within a short radius to experience vivid visual and auditory hallucinations for a short period of time. Toa consider this power to be Immoral.

How's that for a start?

Well, thanks for listing off every possible power in the universe..... I'm kidding of course.

In anycase, thats quite the start. But how 'bout this?

Atomics - The Mask of Atomics - allows the user to use the powers of Fission and Fusion on just about anyone and or anything. Example, if can make two or more beings fuse together, however their minds are seperate and must work together to maintain sync. Otherwise, the user of the original Mask, the Mask will forcibly split them. Another example would be to say split a rock into it's elements that define it's structure. Oh, and the user can make small nuclear explosions with this Mask. Come to think of it, alternately this Mask could be called the Mask of Plasma, maybe.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

The Mask of Shapeshifting: As long as the desired form is of equal mass to the user, they can choose any form to morph their body into.

The Mask of Blinding: An immoral mask that robs a target of their sight, rendering them blind for as long as 10 minutes. Toa consider this mask evil due to its association with the Makuta.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.