Lord Of The Bionicle

Vrokorta

Lord  Of  The  Bionicle

This is my secret santa gift to T1S. So I hope he enjoys it.

In case you didn't figure it out by the title, it's a Lord of the Rings, bionicle crossover.

The story starts in the forge of Ekimu, where Ekimu defeats Kulta. Kulta was thrown back by the force of Ekimu's hammer and landed in the furnace, but before he could burned to a crisp, a dimensional gate opened underneath him and sent him to another dimension, and at the same time, Brutaka stepped out of the portal. This Brutaka is not the one your familiar with,this Brutaka uses his mask to discover other dimensions and report about them  to the rulers of his dimension."Hmm, this is interesting" he said to himself. "Excuse me, you in the gold and blue armor, I need to check out your dimension and I could use a guide"Brutaka said. "Uhh, I'm a little busy right now, but if you head over to one of the six villages, I'm sure you could find a guide" Ekimu said as he put the Mask of Creation back on his face. "Okay, thank you" Brutaka said gratefully.

Meanwhile, the maskless Kulta ended up in a dimension above the clouds where Ekimu had no brother and he used his Mask of Creation to make thousands of Olmaks and from the look on his face, he couldn't have a better life. Kulta wanted the element of surprise, so he tried to play nice until he got the information he needed. "Where am I?" he decided to ask first. "Well your in my place, thats where" Ekimu said in an especially carefree voice that you wouldn't expect from a guy like Ekimu. "Okay, so whats this?" Kulta asked as he picked up an Olmak. "That, my skeletal friend, is a kanohi Olmak, mask of dimensional gates. It lets you traverse different dimensions". And Kulta decided to ask one more question just to be safe,"What's that your wearing on your face?" he asked pointing to Ekimu's mask."This" he said, pointing to his mask, "Is the Mask of Creation, it lets me make all these masks" he said gesturing to the piles of Olmaks everywhere, "Its got tons of other powers but I have no need for them" he said right before he was grabbed in the face by Kulta,"Woah man, what're you doing!" Ekimu said as Kulta tightened his grip on the mask. "I plan on making use of those 'other powers'". No sooner had Kulta said that, he tore the mask off of Ekimu's face, letting him collapse to the floor. Kulta placed an Olmak on his face and was about to leave, but then he turned around and said, "I don't think anyone will miss you", he then nicked a pile of Olmaks with his toe and watched it come crashing down on Ekimu's unconscious body. Then, he opened a portal, and left.

When Kulta emerged on the other side, he saw a village. This village was inhabited by a bunch of short people who were running away, in fear of him. I just got here and everyone's already scared of me Kulta thought to himself. He went to look around. By now, all the "shorties" had fled. All he could find were some sheep, some pigs, a river, some goats, and a bunch of small things that must have belonged to the shorties. While he was looking, he managed to find one of the hiding shorties and grabbed him in his hand before he could run away again. "What are you, and where am I ?!" Kulta yelled in the shorty's face." I-I'm a hobbit, a halfling, and th-this i-is H-Hobbiton" the hobbit said squeamishly "M-might I a-ask who y-you are?" the hobbit asked "I am Kulta, the skull grinder. You wouldn't know who I am, I come from a very different place, somewhere you couldn't possibly know about" Kulta said calmly. "You wouldn't happen to know about any, beings of great power, would you?" Kulta asked the "hobbit". "W-well, there w-was once a being named S-Sauron and his servant, S-Saruman, they ruled the o-orcs, r-ringwraiths, a-and n-nazgul" the hobbit said. "Hmm, alright then, thanks" Kulta said as he placed the Mask of Creation on his face and set the hobbit down. As much as he wanted to flee, the hobbit knew he had to find out what this stranger was up to. "W-what's that mask for?" the hobbit asked. "Your quite brave to stay and ask that. Very well, I will show you" Kulta said. No sooner had Kulta said that, he began to channel the power of his mask. The ground shook as enemies from the past began to surface from the ground as skeletons and zombies. Cave trolls, orcs, nazgul, uruk-hai, wargs, mumakil, even the balrog and smaug were there to bend to Kulta's will. And amongst all these horribly disgusting creatures stood, the very imposing, Sauron (accompanied by the not zombified Saruman). Saruman's not a zombie because the power of the Mask of Creation mixed with Saruman's magic managed to revitalize his body, making him young and strong again. "So I guess these are the powerful beings you were speaking of?" Kulta said to the hobbit. The hobbit was to struck with fear to speak or move. "Must've caught him off guard" Kulta said to himself before he walked through the undead army to speak with Sauron & Saruman.

"So you brought us back to life to help you in your conquest of evil?" Saruman asked. "Actually, I figured I'd bring you back to life and help YOU in YOUR conquest of evil, then you could help me help Makuta to get rid of the toa and get revenge on Ekimu" Kulta replied. "If your mask could bring all of us back to life, then do you think that you could bring back, THE RING?" Sauron asked gravely. "Sure, no problem" Kulta said plainly. "If you give me the ring and help me to take over Middle-Earth, we will help you with whatever it is you need us for" Sauron said. "Alright, let me just get MY army" Kulta said before he used his Olmak to bring his skull army into Middle-Earth "If we combine our armies, there's no doubt that we, I mean you, can take over Middle-Earth" Kulta said confidently before he used the mask of creation to bring forth, The Ring.

At that moment, the Brutaka from earlier came through a dimensional gate leading to Middle-Earth saying to himself, "Okoto sure is fascinating" but then Brutaka looked up, not only to find that he was in Middle-Earth, but that there was an undead army standing before him. Luckily no one noticed him yet so he found a place to hide, with some hobbits already in it, so he had to shush them so they didn't blow his cover. He managed to stay hidden long enough to realize what was going on so he could report back to his dimension. When the coast was clear, Brutaka went back to his dimension to report to the rulers of his kingdom: Turaga Takanuva, Toa Helryx, and Voporak. Once he told them what had happened, they gave him a new mission, to gather people from different dimensions to stop the combined armies of Kulta and Sauron.

Edited by Vrokorta

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Lord of the Bionicle Part 2

Before Brutaka went out to build an army that could stand up to Kulta and Sauron, he grabbed a warm cup of artificial antidermis. For you see, in the dimension where THIS Brutaka comes from, makuta are good people, friends even, and to drink REAL antidermis would be like drinking a person. So the artificial, unalive (adjective, not verb) antidermis was invented for Brutaka (and others of his species), to give him his edge. Now well prepared, Brutaka went out with his trained klakk to go get anybody that would be willing to help him.

He stopped at Spherus Magna and spotted Gaardus. He had the klakk emit a low screech to get his attention. Gaardus, who understood klakk's "words" flew over to them. "You've interrupted my hunting, what is it you seek from me?" asked Gaardus. "We need your help to stop Sauron and Kulta's mostly undead army" Brutaka said, not especially urgently. "Would I be able to scavenge the remains?" asked Gaardus. "They're all either zombies or skeletons, there wouldn't be much to scavenge" said Brutaka. "Skeletons and zombies are not worth my hunting, I refuse" said Gaardus. "I figured as much. Well if you change your mind, you might be able to find YOUR Brutaka to send you to Middle-Earth. Until then, I'll be seeing you" said Brutaka before he went through another dimensional gate with his klakk, leaving Gaardus to wonder, Who's Brutaka?

In another dimension, Brutaka came across another Voporak. Now THIS Voporak, after mutation, had gained a sense of heroism and used his time powers to fight evil and became world renowned for his works of justice. Now with a time controlling hero around, many other potential heroes were unecessary and were lost to history. Brutaka spoke, "Excuse me Voporak, could you-""I'm to busy in my own dimension to help with anybody elses" Voporak replied before Brutaka could even get his question out. Before Brutaka could say anything else Voporak said, "But there are alot of people in my dimension who want to be heroes, but never get the chance, you should ask THEM for help"and with that, Voporak disappeared into time."Well klakk, lets find some hero people that wouldn't mind helping us" Brutaka said as he started looking for the potential heroes he needed.

After passing by Nuparu inventing something that would either change the world as they know it, or destroy it, Brutaka found Vezon. THIS Vezon was stopped by Voporak before he could even fight the toa inika alongside Fenrakk/Kardas which pretty much made him known to no one but the Piraka, making him feel pathetic because no one knows him. At this point, he was ready to do ANYTHING to get some recognition. So you can imagine that, once again, before Brutaka could even get his question out, Vezon said, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!" but Brutaka still explained things to him before he accepted Vezon's offer, who was still more than willing to come.

Later, Brutaka found Krekka and Nidhiki. Need I explain? Yes, I do. THIS Krekka and Nidhiki, were separated from teridax's body after Voporak defeated him (at some point in the past), after Teridax absorbed the two dark hunters. After the dark hunters were made to stop being mostly evil, Krekka and Nidhiki ended up actually being friends. So they're mostly either hanging out, or Nidhiki is teaching Krekka new things. Brutaka came to them while Krekka was learning that thornax are not a fruit you can eat straight. When Brutaka told them about the danger in Middle-Earth, they figured the right thing to do would be to help out, besides, they might be rewarded.

Brutaka tried to find more recruits, but everyone else he found was to preoccupied with the lives they'd already made to join him. So Brutaka, with what little fighting force he had, went to another dimension to find more. In this dimension, all the bad guys are good guys and vice versa. While there, Brutaka recruited the Skrall and the Bone Hunters (while avoiding the fearsome agori), Sidorak and his wife Roodaka alongside their Visorak legions, he even got some dark hunters (hunters of [evil] darkness) like Airwatcher (The Shadowed One[but he prefers to be called The One of Light, or his real name, Steve]said it would be a good experience for him to learn), Charger (You can imagine how helpful that'd be in a war), Firedracax (long story short, he likes Visorak but hates toa), Gatherer (who doesn't mind using his toa armor trophies to fight evil), Gladiator, the Hordika Dragons (who didn't mind being experimented on), Kraata-Kal, Lurker, Mimic and his friend (who was taken into the dark hunters after the natural disaster that wracked their home), Minion, Poison (who still hates matoran), Primal, Ravager (who needed a mission), Savage, Seeker, Shadow Stealer, Spinner, Subterranean, Tracker, Tyrant, Vanisher, and the Piraka. He also recruited Krika, Gorast, Bitil, a platoon of rahkshi, an army of bohrok, the Zyglak, Nocturn and the Barraki (and their armies), Mutran, and the shadow matoran.

With these recruits, Brutaka made his way back to Middle-Earth, dropping off help notes as he passed through dimensions so in case he and his team fail, someone might know of the danger and continue the mission he failed.

Meanwhile, Kulta had summoned Umarak from his dimension, thinking he would make a good ally. Kulta was about to summon Teridax from the BIONICLE G1 dimension, but Sauron said it would be bad to have someone so powerful and evil to work beside him since he would probably stab him in the back, which was fine by Kulta since he remembered something very important, Teridax is dead.

Edited by Vrokorta

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 7 months later...
Lord of the Bionicle Part 3

Brutaka appeared in Middle-Earth thinking of how to lead an army cause as good a fighter as Brutaka is, he has no skills as a warlord and would probably lead the army to its doom. As he was thinking to himself whether or not he should have someone from his army lead them, a portal opened up in front of him for a second revealing hundreds, thousands, over millions of Olmaks. He was so dumbfounded by them all, that he didn't notice Ekimu walk out wearing one right before the portal closed. Brutaka asked, "Who are you?". Ekimu introduced himself and told him how he was gonna get his mask back from Kulta, he also mentioned he can lead the army which was a relief for Brutaka.

The heroes charged into battle, to the place where Sauron and his army were, Kulta had agreed that Sauron would lead the army since he was experienced in that area. Ekimu already gave his orders to the army and was heading straight for Kulta, avoiding all the opposing forces. Ekimu jumped to swing his hammer at Kulta's face and knock his Mask of Creation off, but Kulta saw him coming and countered Ekimu's hammer with his mace, "I won't let you stop me again!". During this one-on-one match, the rest of the army waited to make their move on Sauron. Sauron figured Kulta can handle himself and so focused his army on the real problem. He noticed the other army biding their time and figured they were planning something. He didn't want his army charging into a trap, so he sent a wave of undead orcs to test the area. The wave was futile as Brutaka threw them all back with a swing of his sword, defeating the wave with one blow. Sauron knew that none of his soldiers would be able to stand against this warrior and so challenged Brutaka himself. Sauron and Brutaka struck at each other, but Sauron proved stronger and knocked away Brutaka's sword, ignoring the jolt of pain from the lightning within it. Brutaka tried to get his sword back, but Sauron knocked him in the opposite direction. He felt some of the opposing force shooting at him, but it did no damage, so he ignored it and moved in to finish Brutaka. He raised his mace to deal the final blow, when he suddenly heard buzzing coming from behind him.

The heroes had a pretty good plan, distract Kulta and Sauron to allow the air force to take out the rest of the army, the air force consisting of Nui-Rama controlled by orange rahkshi carrying anything and anyone that could shoot rhotuka or kanoka. While the undead army awaited orders, Saruman figured Sauron would handle the behemoth and they'd move in to destroy the rest of the army, he had not expected the flying creatures to start raining fire on the army, causing soldiers to disappear, change shape, freeze, collapse, stop moving, turn to dust, get crushed in an orb of lightning, they even started to attack each other. Saruman had tried to shoot the projectiles out of the air, though most of them broke through his magic and others dodged out of the way. Sauron noticed the attack and used his mace to deflect the projectiles, as he did this Brutaka took advantage of Sauron's distraction to get his sword back. After his third swing, Sauron noticed his mace was now rendered useless. Brutaka used the distraction to get his sword back and he came and began fighting Sauron again.

Meanwhile, Kulta and Ekimu were locked in fierce combat. Eventually, Ekimu hit the Olmak Kulta was carrying and cracks started spreading through it. Kulta noticed this and grabbed the mask, he didn't want it breaking and going to waste so he threw it at Ekimu. It managed to connect with Ekimu's Olmak and the force of Kulta's throw combined with both masks being the same material, shattered Ekimu's Olmak and the cracked Olmak, knocking Ekimu back. The powers of both masks mashed together, forming a sort-of black hole. Kulta saw this and the unconscious Ekimu so he went to finish off the mask maker. He picked him up, ignoring the fact that he was still holding his hammer. Before Kulta could toss him in, Ekimu grabbed the Mask of Creation on Kulta's face and swung out of Kulta's grip, using the momentum to tear the mask off! He placed the mask on his face and swung his hammer at the back of Kulta's head knocking HIM into the portal, to who knows where.

Brutaka had his sword and he was at full strength, so why was Sauron beating the snot out of him? Turns out the ring of power gave Sauron enough strength to overpower Brutaka. Sauron knocked Brutaka onto his back, putting his foot on his chest to keep him from getting up. Sauron was going to enjoy putting this fools life to an end. He raised his fist to smash his head and his mask along with it. But as he went to do this, Axonn leapt out and cut off his whole hand with his axe. He looked up at Sauron after landing to see that he hadn't cut off the hand he was hoping to. Sauron grabbed him by the throat with his remaining hand, trying to squeeze the life out of him. Brutaka threw his sword at Sauron's hand, lodging it into his wrist and electrifying him. Sauron dropped Axonn who hit the ground gasping for breath. Brtaka began shooting energy blasts at Sauron, knocking him off balance and sending him toppling to the ground. Axonn brought his axe down on Sauron's hand, once again separating him from the ring, causing him to explode. Saruman, who had been turned into a hairy ball with four legs, saw Sauron's defeat and turned to Kulta only to see Ekimu closing a large portal. The army had been so greatly reduced that there was no point in leading it anymore, so he ran away with his scepter, presumably never to be seen again.

Brutaka looked over the battlefield, the last of Sauron's forces were being dealt with and Saruman and Kulta were gone. He declared this a victory and let everyone know that they could go home. He and Ekimu worked together to take everyone back and Ekimu went back to making Olmaks. Brutaka went back to his dimension to report back to the rulers though he couldn't help thinking, what happened to Kulta?

Kulta fell face first onto a black floor, he got up and saw what looked like an endless army of small weird looking (lego) skeletons. They just stood there, doing nothing, until he heard a voice. Not just any voice, a singing voice, Kulta wondered how he knew what singing was as the skeletons began to dance: Spooky scary skeletons send shivers down your spine shrieking skulls will-. Kulta couldn't stand this, he tried to get out of this nightmare, trampling the skeletons as he tried to run away. Everything he ran over just reassembled and kept dancing. Eventually, Kulta fell to the ground and curled up in a little (by his standards) ball and slowly went insane.

After a few minutes of Kulta freaking out, the skeletons stopped dancing and began to walk away. On the way, some woke Kulta up and told him it was time to go. Kulta, glad it was over and desperate to leave, followed them out. It took a very long time, but being undead they were immortal and didn't care how long it took to do anything. Eventually they made it out of the room and Kulta found himself outside. It was dark, but not too dark, a little purple actually. He noticed everything was in tip top shape, not nearly as decrepit as the city he came from. The skeletons gave him a place to stay and told him he'd love living here, and sure enough, he did.

Edited by Vrokorta

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png