Shirt Color: Describe It, Foo'!

Self-explanatory: what is your current shirt color? If it has a design, put it in as well. If you are wearing a robe or a coat or a jacket of some kind, then you can include that. And if you are not wearing anything, please don't post at all. Move along, move along.

My current shirt is maroon, slightly faded as I've had it since I was 13 or 14.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Blue, but not the same shade of blue that my soul is. But thats literally all I have on, though I do have a blanket on me so... Not TMI then?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I don't know why we need this topic, but it's a good thing we have it.

I'm wearing a bright red shirt with a chest pocket. The front and back is covered in brand names written in white and the only hole in the shirt is at a corner of the pocket. I'm wearing a black robe over it. Had that thing for years...

mindeth the cobwebs

I am wearing a black Alice Cooper shirt, with some green and gold coloured art themed around the Billion Dollar Babies album.

Oh, and also a light grey Rage Against the Machine hoodie on top of it, with some red and black on the art.

Edited by Emilie Autumn
  • Upvote 1

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

My current T-shirt is jet-black with the following quote on it:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint- it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff." 

Naturally, it's printed in blue and in the shape of the TARDIS. :P

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

I am wearing a black shirt. Additionally, I would like to get a couple of these shirts.

http://www.fangamer.com/products/undertale-delta-rune

And a few BIONICLE Shirts made by this guy.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/drumasaurs/collections/274440-bionicle

pure_muscle.png

Currently wearing a grey-blue T-shirt with some very short white sleeves/collar at the hole-ends to give the appearance of wearing two shirts. In the middle there is a series of four horizontal bars right atop another; from top to bottom, they go: light grey, white, black, and white.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

My shirt's light blue with a print of an old Captain America comic book cover on it. "'Madbomb: It Can Destroy the World!" is how it is called. Well, more specifically, it's "Screamer in the Brain."

61O8jGcqKQL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Colour: White.

Upon the shirt rears a white lion rampant, claws resting upon a pallid stone; all emblazoned upon a crimson circle. Beneath it reads in capitals dark, the title HOLDEN.

To put it simply: it's a shirt with the Holden Motors logo on it.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

A dark grey shirt.... And nothing else, like at all in terms of body-wears.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Black shirt with a comic-style Batman on it in mid-run. There are some yellow paint splashes behind him, and on the second half there is faded dark cursive wriitng that I can't read that fades out of the darker shaded parts and at the bottom it says in the same faded dark grey 'Dark Knight' in bold gothic-font letters. Pretty cool shirt if I do say so myself.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Sand blue shirt that looks like it is inside-out even though it is facing the right way. It is littered with holes aplenty so i don't wear it outside. You can even insert a quarter into my armpit while I am wearing this thing. Go on, I dare you, just try to get a soda out of me!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 4 weeks later...

Big purple shirt. Quite fitting, as yesterday I wore the same shirt and ate an untold amount of grapes. Was called 'Grape Ape'.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Again, it's light blue, but this time it has the name of a local business on it. It was free, so fine by me.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I'm wearing a slightly-oversized brown shirt with a cool printing. I've had this one for about 8 years, still no idea what the print of it means. It says EST 1981...

(I just looked that up and I guess that's the designer's handle?) Idk. It's what I usually wear while I'm doing laundry.

IetTsFQ.png