Steven Universe Discussion Topic

Lyichir

There doesn't seem to be a topic for discussion of this show yet, despite there being a lot of fans of it here on BZP. And with regular episodes returning for the first time in a long time with the "In Too Deep" event in May and the "Summer of Steven" from June to August, I figured there's no better time than now to start one!

So yeah. This can be the new place to talk about Steven Universe, the Crystal Gems, and any other aspects of the show that strike your fancy!

To kick off discussion, what are your favorite episodes? Personally, I'm partial to "The Test", "Sworn to the Sword", and "Log Date 7-15-2". I love the episodes that really explore the gems' insecurities as parental figures, and of course you can never get enough of Connie and Peridot!

P.S.: If a staff member thinks it's appropriate, could this topic be made official?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

If something like this can be allowed, then I would like there to be a UT topic, for the same reason as this one. That being that there are many fans of it here on BZP, including me.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

There is actually a thread for it. You even posted in it yourself a few times.  :P

It hasn't been posted in for a while though, and I don't think that was made official so revival might not be possible.

Should see what the staff think.

Oh, my bad. I guess expired topics aren't shown in the forum? I checked both pages and it wasn't on there.

In any case, the lack of a regular episode schedule is probably part of why that one went inactive. That's why I started this one—with new episodes due out for the next few weeks and probably more after that, it'll probably be a lot easier to keep discussion going!

If something like this can be allowed, then I would like there to be a UT topic, for the same reason as this one. That being that there are many fans of it here on BZP, including me.

I mean, discussion of non-Lego, non-Bionicle things is kind of what COT is for. I don't know what UT stands for (Unreal Tournament, maybe?), but I don't see any reason why you COULDN'T start a topic to discuss that.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother