Sunshine, Lollipops, and Prizes

-Windrider-

sunlolirain_zpsfrxqrbjy.jpg

Okay, the winners...

1st place goes to MT Zehvor with: The Quest for the Legendary Brownies!!!

You will win a copy of 2016's Bionicle set #71311, Unity Set (Kopaka and Melum)! Stay frosty!

2nd place goes to Ghidora131 with: END!!!

You will take home a copy of one of the smaller 2016 Toa sets (Lewa, Gali, Pohatu). Or rather, it'll probably be sent to your home. In any case, stay fresh!

Please PM Black Six to claim your prizes.

--

Remember, one lucky voter will be winning a 2016 Bionicle creature set! I think I'm excluded, though.

--

So, thank you all for a wonderful contest. It's good to see that G&T is still going strong in the face of adversity, and even in the face of bunnies and puppies and all that. It's been good, and we'll certainly see you next time. A special thanks, too, to Sumiki for helping out with the contest, and to Lucina and Makuta Luroka for hosting perhaps the most frightening game of Mafia ever. Finally, thank you to everyone who participated and to everyone in this subforum's community. It's great to have fun here with you all.

Wind

PS - I'm not too surprised by the results of the question about the side activity. It seems not to have hurt, so maybe it's something we can try again in the future, even if its effects weren't too profound.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 9

CONGRATULATIONS to MT Zhevor and Ghidora131, and well played by all![/vakama]

Mask of Light quote notwithstanding, seriously congratulations. This was a fun contest, and even if I was too busy to participate much (aside from running my own game), it was a brilliant idea and I enjoyed it immensely.

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

• Upvote 2

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I ended up not voting (something up with the polls that made them very intimidating), but the one I would have chosen won anyway. Oh well.

Could you explain a little further, if you want? It would be good to know so that we can fix things next time around.