The Toa Return (Bionicle 2015 Theme)

Ontocron

Howdy,

That was really neat. Although I haven't been keeping up too much with the different BIONICLE Themes, I enjoyed the heroic sound to the song. It had a very consistent flow(?) to it that made me feel like something has arrived, which seems appropriate given the title of the song. It has a very repeatable sound to it which I think would make it sound really cool in a BIONICLE game of sorts, something high-actiony.

Overall I liked it, nice work. 

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you create this with musescore?

Also is there sheet music for this.

I made this with LMMS.

Here is some sheet music I wrote down for the main 2015 theme.

Awesome I can now add this to my collection of Music.

Can you give out the drum part and the section that had the vocals in it? I'm thinking my ensemble could play this.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Awesome I can now add this to my collection of Music.

Can you give out the drum part and the section that had the vocals in it? I'm thinking my ensemble could play this.

Ok, here is sheet music I wrote down for the middle part that includes the choir bit. Hopefully that's not confusing (that's a G sharp in the key signature, if you can't tell).

Unfortunately, I don't really know how to write drum sheet music, but maybe I can come up with something for that part soon.

Can't say I like the repeated clicking in the background (is there a technical term for that?), but overall it is quite enjoyable. Sounds like it could be the end-credit theme for the Bionicle 2015 game we should've had.

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar