More Stuart Sayger Appearances

GenCon, eh? Looks like I have an excuse to visit the Art Show in the exhibit hall this year. Thanks for sharing this information! This is awesome!

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Oh boy. Looks like I have to go now, doesn't it? :P

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

Someone should ask him about his Bionicle years, see if he remembers em fondly.

-NotS

I see the conversation going like this:

Bionicle fan: "Hey, do you remember Bionicle?"

Sayger: "Bionicle? Man, that takes me back. Those things were hard to draw!"

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Someone should ask him about his Bionicle years, see if he remembers em fondly.

-NotS

I see the conversation going like this:

Bionicle fan: "Hey, do you remember Bionicle?"

Sayger: "Bionicle? Man, that takes me back. Those things were hard to draw!"

I actually chatted with him for a bit 5 years ago (has it really been that long?) at NYCC. He was a pretty awesome guy and had Bionicle comics at his booth for purchase and signing. If you do get a chance I do recommend saying hi!

I actually chatted with him for a bit 5 years ago (has it really been that long?) at NYCC. He was a pretty awesome guy and had Bionicle comics at his booth for purchase and signing. If you do get a chance I do recommend saying hi!

Wow! He seems like a really great guy. That's pretty sweet that he was selling Bionicle comics at his booth as well. Seems like he had a good time on the Ignition project. I personally really liked the organic style he brought to the table. Very stylized and while some frames (particularly in the latter half of 07) looked off, I generally liked his framing and art design.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

Can confirm, Stuart Sayger does still discuss and bring BIONICLE comics to his booths.

I was very lucky to meet both him and Carlos D'Anda the same day, got two comics signed, one each. We then got this photo two days later, he picked up this comic (which is actually my favorite cover) for the photo.

I also got a Green Lantern print from him :)

• Upvote 2

bzpsig2015.png

• 2 weeks later...

I go to Gen Con every year already, so this'll be a really cool treat! Maybe I'll finally get a Bionicle comic signed!

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: