3D-Printed Inorganic Kanohi Calix

Ontocron

This time I modeled the Kanohi Calix - Mask of Fate - in its original, inorganic form. The mask that allows the wearer to perform at the peak of their physical abilities and pull off seemingly impossible feats of athleticism. This is my idea of what the mask looked like before becoming the mutated version Jaller Inika used. When designing it, I tried to preserve the most recognizable features of the official organic Calix while giving it the sleeker aethstetic of the other Kanohi. Perfectly suited for any Toa of Fire or Psionics. I intend to eventually create all six inika Kanohi in this way.

My custom Kanohi Calix is available here on Shapeways.

Here is the topic of my custom Kanohi Suletu in the same style and also on Shapeways.

EC4W0t8.jpg

wPiScKL.jpg

U92R80p.jpg

FZAF4j4.jpg

B7B4wTA.jpg

• Upvote 7

My goodness! 3D printing is probably the vest thing to happen to BIONICLE like, ever!

If I had a 3D printer of my one, would I be able to print my own little Calix using the file you provided? ohh the possibilities...

​Oh, I also appreciate the work you did on the image in the way of effects. the blurring and the glowing eyes  -_-

Edited by Toa Doublebee

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

Always wanted a version of the Calix like this. Love all the movie style masks coming out on Shapeways. Keep it up!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell