Nocturn the Condemned

Logan mate, this is sick! The functions, the articulation, the overall design... you've outdone yourself! That head is absolutely fantastic, and I love the sheer bulk on him. Very imposing. Oddly enough I feel the exposed functions on the back work well. Really gives the feel that the inhabitants of the MU are more mechanical than they are organic.

Excellent work!

• Upvote 3

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

As I already told you on Facebook, "this is ####### gorgeous"! I think this is one of your most brilliant creations to date, on par with...that one, blue with the tri-claw. Sorry, I'm not good with names!

Edit: Okay, I checked, I'm talking about Tsunami beast :P

Edited by Electric Wizard
  • Upvote 1

Now that is Nocturn. I absolutely love the head and just the whole intimidating/crazed look.

Onvermel  :pakari:

• Upvote 1

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

If only I knew how to make custom gearboxes and such on a whim like so.

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Dude, this is what Nocturn SHOULD have looked like. I like the official set, but he seemed pretty scrawny to be destroying an island with one punch.

• Upvote 2

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Excellent work, Logan. And congrats on making the front page--this deserves it.

• Upvote 2

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

You always make me fall in love with your torsos. Man, that gear system is sexy. Congrats on another genius MOC!

• Upvote 2

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Man, that gear system is sexy.

:???:

Well this looks great, and I agree with Wiriamu, it's better that he look so buffed up rather than the set we got.

• Upvote 1

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Like everyone's saying- you deserve it.  This MoC is fantastic both in terms of looks and from a technical standpoint.  These things don't pop up often.

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

The engineering that went into this is just mind-blowing and the design is nothing short of superb. Well done.

Edited by Toa Aeron
  • Upvote 1

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Unless I am forgetting something else, this is the best CCBS moc I have ever seen. Great job, I seriously want to construct this myself. I just wish I had Nocturn. :/

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

This is beautiful. After that "roaring" pose, I know I wouldn't have been able to resist the urge to name him Nocturn, Lord of the Fisticuffs. That whip is also an excellent touch, and I'm kinda in love with the movable teeth you've given him.

• Upvote 1

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Can I ask why you decided to make his tentacle-hand a whip?

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light