Which toa or toa teams fought the hardest fight?

lessovikk4

So I think all the toa are equal, meaning I didn't start this topic to get people to argue. I just want to know what you guys think in terms of who likes what and why, ie; I think lessovikk had the hardest battles as he fought manas in great numbers and the toa mata barely beat 2, something like that.

I'm not counting bionicle reboot toa as I personally dislike the reboot and don't want the old and new generations to mix together.

Individual toa like hylrex and orde ect. Count. As well as whole teams count. And get creative, like don't just put the regular toa lines when you can also include the toa cordial, mangai, hagha, ect.

So yeah, just tell me what you guys think, thanks.

Edited by lessovikk4

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

This is kind of a weird question because it's actually more about the Toa's enemies than it is the Toa themselves. I mean, I think the most probable answer would be any of the Toa teams (including Lesovikk's and Lhikan's) in which the majority of the members died, since a fatal fight is by it's very nature one of the hardest of all. That said, it's not like a high body count makes for a better story, and luckily the main story (G1 and G2) never gave many of the actual main characters of the story insurmountable odds.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

This is kind of a weird question because it's actually more about the Toa's enemies than it is the Toa themselves. I mean, I think the most probable answer would be any of the Toa teams (including Lesovikk's and Lhikan's) in which the majority of the members died, since a fatal fight is by it's very nature one of the hardest of all. That said, it's not like a high body count makes for a better story, and luckily the main story (G1 and G2) never gave many of the actual main characters of the story insurmountable odds.

A lot of that had to do with luck. The frostulus killed the toa mangai (1) when the guard was ambushed by hakaan so as not to warn them. And to my understanding the toa cordial death was due to lessovikk showing mercy and paying for it. A fatal fight wasn't really what I was getting at. I just thought of this when I was reading about the barakkii fighting the toa Mahri today and thinking about all the fights in general.

And the enemy strength thing is debatable like, the makuta outweigh the piraka and yet the nuva lost to them, but won to the makuta, not because of strength problems but because of comparability and icarax beat makuta teridax but got beat by gorast and vamprah, and takanuva beat makuta but could he beat icarax alone? It's stuff like that.

Edited by lessovikk4

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

I think the Toa Mangai had the toughest, because well, they all died. Protecting a city, fending off Dark Hunters, fighting the Kanohi Dragon, etc..

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'd say Takanuva probably had a tough time hurtling through all those dimensions, being forced to acclimatize to multiple, very different versions of his universe in a short amount of time, being met with enemies that in his world were friends, and such. While not a specific "fight", I'd say that was the biggest challenge any Toa faced.

As for Toa Teams, I'd say the Toa Hagah. I mean, they did sort-of invade a hostile island with a massive army on it with just the six of them, got turned into tiny mutants in the process, but succeeded nonetheless. That takes guts. 

:kakama:

• Upvote 3

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

The Inika had literally just been formed and they had to deal with an annoying silver-skinned skakdi who held the lifeforce of their mechanical god in his hands, while also dealing with a bunch of gangmembers who wanted to enslave the island because Makuta told them to. And then they were forced to go to the ocean and fight eldritch mutants. So, they had to fight pretty hard.

• Upvote 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I think when vakama beat the shadowed one and makuta and sentrahk that was pretty cool, just cause no one has said that yet.

Also yeah obviously matoro

Edited by lessovikk4
  • Upvote 1

Well, in terms of both the strenght of their enemies and what they ultimately acomplished with their battle, the Nuva's battle in the Codrex is my pick. Not only are they fighting eight elite Makuta, some of the most powerful beings in the universe, but they managed to survive long enough to awaken Mata Nui (Granted, the Makuta's were mostly holding back due to their leader's plan). Taking into account how they won that battle but Teridax ultimatly completed his plan of taking over tMata Nui's awoken body, they suffered a hard blow, having their destiny turned into something evil.

A runner up is the Battle for Metru Nui, five Toa Hordika, Keetongu and their Rahaga allies vs. the Visorak army numbered in the thousands. Let's not forget that a Hordika has lesser acces to their power than regular Toa and their leader had allied with the enemy. Even with Sidorak killed and the army disbanded, Teridax was freed to proceed with his master plan.

Edited by Dogbert

who held the lifeforce of their mechanical god in his hands

More like "fused to his face in a manner that would only dislodge if you're the chosen one or something". They did have a pretty hard time. I mean, being part of the second least appreciated year after the Stars must not be fun. (I personally loved 06 and thought 07 was pretty good, though)

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

In terms of internal fights, I say Nidhiki had a tough time, if not a tough life. Read through Birth of a Dark Hunter and you start to notice that his life was pretty much one regret after another.

• Upvote 1

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

In terms of internal fights, I say Nidhiki had a tough time, if not a tough life. Read through Birth of a Dark Hunter and you start to notice that his life was pretty much one regret after another.

This is an interesting answer, I didn't even think about internal stuff. That's like when vakama thought nuhrii was actually the destined toa if fire.

who held the lifeforce of their mechanical god in his hands

More like "fused to his face in a manner that would only dislodge if you're the chosen one or something". They did have a pretty hard time. I mean, being part of the second least appreciated year after the Stars must not be fun. (I personally loved 06 and thought 07 was pretty good, though)

​I was mostly exaggerating to make it sound cool, haha.

​And I wouldn't say 06-07 were that unappreciated, but they did start trends that people didn't like (Inika build, for one). But yeah, I liked 'em.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)