Python-Class Interceptor

S P A C E S H I P

27364381770_b3ca8f40ac_n.jpg

~ Flickr Album​​​​​​​ ~

The Python-Class Interceptor is the latest advance in Phantom Aerospace Engineering Inc.'s spacecraft designs. Part of the "Serpent" class of small, single-pilot light ships, the new Python Interceptor is built for quick movements and tactical strikes. The angled wings provide a sleek and intimidating look, the cockpit is the most secure PAEI has manufactured yet, and the ship is well-balanced and easy to control.

• Upvote 4

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

That ship is suited for space. Love the angular design on it. Reminds me of Guardians's ships 

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell