HF RPG 2.5

FallenCor

IC: Beemer

Beemer acknowledged the mission and went to find Zib in the Hero Factory.

IC: Sylver

Sylver, not knowing anything about this new assignment, was still in the stadium, trying to get an interview from the reigning champ. After failing to receive such, she took up a spot near the front of the stadium, in a great vantage point for wonderful television.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Isaac Rider

Isaac, who was on his way back to his apartment, heard Zib's call for heroes, and made his way over to the Factory, his trusty drone following him as usual.

IC: Insurgent

Interesting....even the cop bots have disarray among their ranks....

"I don't exactly agree with the Hero Factory in the way they...deal...with things."

He looked at Justicia.

"But I hear that's not exactly an unheard-of opinion, nowadays."

IC: Blink - Eclipse Station Tier 3

Blink looked up from her hand of cards. Her losing hand of cards.

The guy on the television was spouting some nonsense. Some very intriguing nonsense...

"I fold," she said, throwing her cards on the table and accepting her losses. Maybe there was a way besides gambling to get the money she needed.

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Apartment

Bliss had just arrived back at his apartment when Zib's call came in. He heaved a small sigh. Peace never lasted long.

IC: Cobra Shard - Yofrid's Bar

Shard got Zib's message and almost ignored it, but ultimately decided he'd better report in. He needed to get back in the field and stop hanging out at places like this.

IC: Alex Drift - Makuhero Arena

Drift's communicator was off, so he missed the message.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Ruby

Priority 1?  While Ruby always liked action and adventure, priority 1 meant something bad either happened or was about to.  She hoped the later as she hurried to the factory.

IC: Morphos

Morphos looked up at the screen as Voltix's message was played across it.  Here was the opportunity he had been waiting for.  A chance to make a few bucks, boost his rep, and maybe have some fun along the way.  He joined the growing stream of beings and robots who began moving towards Voltix.  He almost laughed at the thought of these pathetic junk heaps even thinking they had a chance at making it onto Voltix's team.

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker stands up and steps forward, allowing Corroder to see him clearly, all ten feet of heavily armored machinery.  He does not acknowledge Corroder, instead he answers Black Phantom.  "My price is freedom, my weapons, enough money to buy a decent ship and stay out of the Factory's grasp after the job is done, and the skills to pilot said ship."

Edited by Vestak

GM IC: Black Phantom - Penitentiary 1331. 

"You're awfully demanding for someone in a cell," Black Phantom remarked in his irritatingly faux-french accent, "But Hero Factory is the least of your worries, and we're you're only hope of getting out of these cages."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"You didn't just wander in here and open every cage but ours on a whim.  You're here because you need something badly.  With all the resources it takes to break in here, what I asked for should barely skim the surface of your pockets.  It also makes your trip here mostly successful, depending on what Kavok says.  All in all it's a bargain for you."

GM IC: Black Phantom/Corrodor - Penitentiary 1331. 

"No such thing as gratitude in this galaxy anymore," Corrodor hissed, "I told you this was a waste of time." 

"Patience, my prickly friend," although his voice was calm, the way he brandished his mace made it very clear that Black Phantom wouldn't tolerate any further snideness. He turned his attention back to the two prisoners. "The reason we came here, to find you two in particular, is a simple one - no one else is going to come for you. However brief it might've been, you were both associated with the villain responsible for the destruction of Hero Factory. A villain who made a lot of enemies, not just with law enforcement, but among us villains as well. He wasn't much of a team player."

"And since he's gone, there's a whole lot of cranky criminals out there looking for someone to vent their anger on," Corrodor snickered, "Starting with anyone who worked with him." 

"You help us with this task, and we'll put in a good word for you in the galactic underground," Black Phantom pressed, "You'll be free from persecution, and of course, you'll both be free to help yourselves to any loot you happen across during our little escapade. And believe me, there's plenty of plunder on offer." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dorothy Quark - Catching A Bee

She watched Sparrowhawk climb on board, growing concern about the mission Zib was relaying pushing her lingering annoyance aside, and turned around in time to see Beemer start to wander off down the street. She groaned, loudly, barked at Sparrowhawk to stay there, and marched to grab his arm.

"First of all, no, you don't get to walk off in the middle of getting summoned back to the Hero Factory for a disciplinary hearing," she said, her stern tone laced with a note of tiredness. "Second, if you're going to the Hero Factory, that's quite literally where we're headed. Right now. By ship."

OOC: I'm sorry, I just found this mental image of Beemer wandering into the sunset really funny for some reason. I was going to add in her waiting for him to climb on, but I figured Dallior'd just forgotten people were waiting for him.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood and Ken Render - Arena

They whooped and cheered as Thumper made her appearance. Render's was cut short by Zib's call. He glanced to Flood quickly, to see him still cheering; the kid must have turned his communicator off. Render would have had his switched off too, but he was waiting in case Quark called. He glanced down to Thumper. Well, Flood could come down with Thumper after the match, and he sure wasn't about to throw off her fight for this. With all Heroes being called, he was sure a couple Heroes turning up a little late wouldn't matter.

He tapped Flood's shoulder and then nonchalantly wiped the slime off on his hip. To answer Flood's confused look, he shouted over the crowd, "Th' Factory wants me back in, somethin' 'r other came up. Enjoy th' match fer me, 'n bring Wolfe 'n Thumper up with you in case they need a couple more'f us."

Flood frowned, and shouted back, "Are you sure? I can come along, too."

"Nah, skipper. Lots of Heroes free right now, 'm sure they have enough help t'spare."

The younger Hero nodded reluctantly, and Render began to sidle through the crowd towards the exit.

~

IC: Mara Quiver - The Titanhouse

She heard the call. Briefly, she hesitated, and then she set her television to record the match. She picked up her weaponry and quietly went to find the other Heroes. She didn't really want to go alone... she hesitated when she realised that she might have to travel with Ardor, but tried not to dwell on it.

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - Aimlessly Flying Over Makuhero City

At the call, he immediately headed for the Hero Factory. That villain was long gone, he figured, and it sounded like this was important, or at the very least exciting.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

"No such thing as gratitude in this galaxy anymore," Corrodor hissed, "I told you this was a waste of time." 

"Patience, my prickly friend," although his voice was calm, the way he brandished his mace made it very clear that Black Phantom wouldn't tolerate any further snideness. He turned his attention back to the two prisoners. "The reason we came here, to find you two in particular, is a simple one - no one else is going to come for you. However brief it might've been, you were both associated with the villain responsible for the destruction of Hero Factory. A villain who made a lot of enemies, not just with law enforcement, but among us villains as well. He wasn't much of a team player."

"And since he's gone, there's a whole lot of cranky criminals out there looking for someone to vent their anger on," Corrodor snickered, "Starting with anyone who worked with him." 

"You help us with this task, and we'll put in a good word for you in the galactic underground," Black Phantom pressed, "You'll be free from persecution, and of course, you'll both be free to help yourselves to any loot you happen across during our little escapade. And believe me, there's plenty of plunder on offer." 

Night Stalker sighed inwardly, not letting it show.  He knew Traeferous had had enemies, but this was another level.  "I'll do it." He said after a brief pause.  "But I'll still need my weapons.  That is, if you want to hire me at my best."

IC: Black Phantom/Corrodor - Penitentiary 1331. 

"Corrodor, go see if you can find this one's weapons somewhere," Black Phantom ordered, "Try the armoury, or wherever it is that they store prisoner's belongings." Corrodor hissed something indecipherable, and probably insulting, but scampered off nonetheless. "Now, do you have any extraneous demands that you feel the need to make?" He turned his attention to Kavok's cell. 

IC: Whipcrack (Eclipse Tier 3)

Whipcrack saw the message from Voltix being played onscreen. Chuckling to himself, he gets up slowly and forces his way through the crowds of people attempting to reach Voltix, coughing a little as he goes.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Shade - AD Hanger

Shade had just moved out of the recharging station when a call came through requesting all available Heroes to assemble for a priority 1 mission. Shade didn't even bother to consider his options like he usually did. After spending six months straight stealing as much information as possible with the day's construction files being the best haul in six months, he definitely needed some action.

That noted, he didn't feel like listening to Zib's over-dramatized-droning-that-barely-passed-as-a-mission-briefing. He put in an order to Silke for her to prepare herself for travel while he made his way over to where she nestled in the hangar.

He had a cunning plan to join in on this mission without having to go through the usual boring and time-consuming channels.

IC: Silke - AD Hangar

Silke began the startup sequence for departure.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

OOC: Well here I go.

IC Flynn Flames

I stepped out of a training facility, a brand new hero. With my quaza cor eon my chest and plasma launcher at my side I felt ready for anything. That was when I heard Zib's message.

My first hero mission ... sweet!

I ran my way to mission control as fast as I could.

Edit:Correcting training thing.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC: Black Phantom/Corrodor - Penitentiary 1331. 

"Corrodor, go see if you can find this one's weapons somewhere," Black Phantom ordered, "Try the armoury, or wherever it is that they store prisoner's belongings." Corrodor hissed something indecipherable, and probably insulting, but scampered off nonetheless. "Now, do you have any extraneous demands that you feel the need to make?" He turned his attention to Kavok's cell. 

IC: Kavok Quake

He saw the black figure staring at him. Startled he looked at him and said

"Who are you?!" 

Edited by masterchirox580
  • Upvote 1

It's time to move on.

IC: Black Phantom - Penitentiary 1331. 

The villain gasped in mock offence, "Who am I? Why, I am the Black Phantom! Voltix and I were the masterminds of the first Breakout of Hero Factory, and now I'm here to break you out, if you're willing to follow my orders." 

OOC: A quick reminder to The Invisible Noob, there's currently no training areas in the Hero Factory itself. It was destroyed and they're still building the new building, so at the moment there's not much else apart from the Mission Control, Hero Hotline centre and Assembly Tower. Hero Factory instead has rented out spaces throughout the city for temporary training purposes- these aren't as good as the old ones, and as such a lot of rookies are a bit less experienced than usual. Don't worry, though! This was something we brought up ages ago, so not knowing is fine. It's mostly my fault; I still have to get onto a FAQ for this RPG.

Also, for the below post: I haven't posted up Quark's ship profile. That's very bad practice of me, and rest assured if it was in combat I'd put one up quick smart. At the moment it's just ferrying people to Hero Factory though, and it's essentially a normal Hero Factory dropship with some minor alterations mostly to do with helping teach rookies to fly a ship, so I promise you it's not anything groundbreaking. It was used in the last HF RPG, and I'm likely going to be using most of the info from its old profile to make the new one.

~

IC: Dorothy Quark - Quark Qruiser

She grumbled something inaudible to herself as she closed the hatch. She took the pilot's seat, did a standard flight check, and took off for Hero Factory.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Makuhero City streets

Zib's call was like music to Gorn's audio receptors. It had been half a year since the last priority 1 mission, and that one had ended on a very bittersweet note for him. Between that and the factory's destruction, Gorn felt like he needed to prove to everyone that he could still live up to his title. Hopefully, this mission would allow him to do just that. Gorn turned around and began heading back to the factory, now with a slight spring in his step.

IC: Jason Ferro- Hero Factory

Most people would find watching the construction of a building to be boring. Not Jason Ferro. To him, it was reassuring. No matter what happened to it, the hero factory would always recover. It would always be there, helping to start an age of galaxy wide peace. Ferro hoped that he would live to see that happen. Upon receiving Zib's call, he began making his way to the briefing area, eager to help make that age of peace a little less distant...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM IC: Voltix - Eclipse Station, Tier 3. 

Once his announcement had accumulated a decent number of turnouts, Voltix gestured grandly to the gathered gang of villains and thugs, "Follow me, and I'll tell you all about the task that lies before us," with that, he dropped down off his makeshift stand and wandered into the nearest bar, the handful of patrons inside quickly scampering out of the building when Voltix entered. 

GM IC: Zib - Hero Factory Mission Control.

"Is that everyone?" Zib asked uncertainly, looking over the gathered group of heroes that had made their way into Mission Control. Given the current state of affairs, communications was something of a mess at the moment, and it was difficult to tell who'd been able to pick up his message, and who hadn't.

OOC: I'm a little unsure as to which characters have actually arrived, and which ones are still on their way, so I'll hold off on starting the actual mission briefings for a while longer. 

Edited by The Good Guys

IC: Black Phantom - Penitentiary 1331. 

The villain gasped in mock offence, "Who am I? Why, I am the Black Phantom! Voltix and I were the masterminds of the first Breakout of Hero Factory, and now I'm here to break you out, if you're willing to follow my orders." 

"Oh that little event. Impressive...."

He paused a minute

"Your wish is my command" 

It's time to move on.

IC: Titanos, Captor and Nimius

Captor had been hibernating in his charging station when the alert came on his hud. His mechanical audio receptors perking up, he got out of his sleep pod, nodding to Quiver as she exited out of her room to join them. It was then that the door to Nimius' room opened wide, with Titanos exiting first, and an unusually cleaned up and content Nimius following. "Alright, I'm assuming you three heard the call too?" Titanos nodded, and Nimius stayed characteristically silent.

He paused a minute

Well... that was easy... While Black Phantom was remarking on this fact, Corrodor bounded back into view, laden with Kavok Quake's and Night Stalker's confiscated weaponry and equipment. The ammo had been taken away, of course, but Black Phantom had secured a supply of the duo's preferred projectiles in the hold of his ship. Assuming the pair didn't try to betray him before they'd even left the prison, he'd give them access to the ammo once they were safely on board the ship and en-route to their destination. 

"Corrodor, if you will," he took a step back from the cells, making room for Corrodor to open the cells with a few careful blasts of his signature acid. "Now, I believe these belong to you," he gestured to the pile of equipment that Corrodor had dumped before the two former prisoner's cells. 

IC: Ken Render - HoverBus, En Route to Hero Factory

Render idly tinkered with some schematics he'd been drawing up on his CPU as he watched the landscape go by beyond his HUD.

~

IC: Mara Quiver - The Titanos Housanos

She nodded too, but was more preoccupied with Ardor and both avoiding eye contact and staring. Ardor was not exactly someone she would describe as a friend unless she really had to. She had grown used to him looking mopey and unkempt, and it was odd to see him returning to his former state. She wasn't sure if this was good or bad. On the one hand, he was Titanos' friend, and while not as nice as Captor, she still wanted him to feel better. Sadness was a terrible feeling and she wouldn't wish its extended presence on anyone, much less a friend of a friend.

On the other, he was... even mentally, she struggled for a nice word. She gave up and settled for 'bully'. In his saddened state, he'd rarely leave his room, meaning she didn't have to fear being the subject of ridicule or annoyance very often. It was good he was feeling better, but she couldn't help but feel worried about seeing him more often, and what that would entail in terms of enduring mockery.

~

IC: Timothy Gyro - Hero Factory

Gyro touched down outside the front doors of Hero Factory- the unfinished parts of the Hero Factory were a tempting entry point, but Zib had told him off for it since his presence had spooked a few workers- and gave his blades a flap before walking in. The ground felt alien, but it wore off quickly as his steps thudded into a walking rhythm. It looked like he wasn't the only one here; there were quite a few other Heroes arriving and heading the way he was. One, a rookie by the looks of them, passed him by, so he sped up his pace to talk to them.

"You look new," he said cheerfully. "You been on a mission before?"

OOC: That's Flynn Flames Gyro's speaking to right now.

IC: Flynn Flames

I adjusted my pace to match this orange hero who called out to me. "Nope, this is going to be my first outing!"

I exclaimed, stopping to offer my hand "The name's Flynn, Flynn Flames".

IC: Gabriel Bliss and Cobra Shard - Mission Control

The veteran and the rookie arrived at Mission control at about the same times, although Shard's entrance involved a little bit more tripping and falling over than Bliss's.

IC: Blink - Eclipse Station: Voltix's New Bar

Blink avoided the main crowd and squeezed into the bar through a window. She didn't want to catch whatever the nasty coughing dude had.

IC: Marrow - Fortress Nest of Indomitable Power

Lights, blinding and painful

Strangers in masks

The cloying smell of anesthetic

A long thin needle-

Marrow woke from its tortured sleep to the sound of footsteps overhead. Images and sensations still swirled nauseatingly through its head, but the memories were not its own.

Inherited dreams, the legacy left by the original Marrow.

It was hiding in a portion of the nest that had been built a while back underneath a section of flooring that a whole bunch of Heroes were marching over at the moment. The overwhelming scent of Quaza was enough to make Marrow's mouth water, but it knew it wasn't strong enough to tackle Heroes yet, so it held back. After a minute or two, the noise passed and silence returned.

It lay back in the pile of old leaves and scrap metal and tried to get more rest, but it was no use. Sleep didn't come easily and never stayed long.

Marrow got up and crawled out of the nest and into the moonlight. No one was around.

A perfect opportunity to hunt.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Mara Quiver - With Friends

She glanced up at Forticus briefly. Well, maybe it would be all right if she just didn't stay in Ardor's line of sight. He might forget she was here.

"O-Okay," she said weakly.

~

"Tim Gyro," he replied with a grin, shaking Flames' hand. The nice thing about rookies was most of them hadn't run into his villain likeness before, and so didn't ask why he looked like the guy. "From the sounds of Zib, you got a pretty big first mission ahead of you. How're you feeling about it?"

~

IC: La Puño de Hierro - WRESTLEMANIA PART II

"And facing off against La Puño de Hierro tonight, hailing from Grexon VII, absolutely roaring and ready to finally get a shot at the championships, we have... TIGEEEEEERRRRRRR STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPES!!!"

La Puño turned towards the entrance as her opponent walked on stage, a robot with tiger stripes on his shorts and boots and a large tiger head stencilled into his chest. He approached the stage, greeting fans as he went, though he kept looking to snarl at her (which she returned). When he finally made it to the ring, he swung himself up over the ropes and landed with a bang on the mat.

Though they did exchange words as well as blows in wrestling matches, they didn't carry microphones with them, nor did they link their vocal units to the speakers. The former wouldn't be reasonable to carry around while wrestling, and the latter would give too much feedback from grunts and vocalisations from impacts. Her mentor had explained that often there were sound amplification systems hidden around the ring, both to make impacts on the mat sound louder and more impressive, and to pick up the words thrown around in the heat of battle. She wasn't sure of the specifics. It worked out, either way.

"YOU'RE all that stands between me and the championships?" he scoffed. "May as well just put my name in there right now, this ain't gonna be long."

"Put your name in where? The trash?" she laughed. "They may as well, yes. It would save you a whole lot of pain tonight. Though it would be a shame to waste all the pain I've brought to put on you."

"You'll really know what pain is once I jam that smug grin of yours up your EXHAUST PIPE!"

"OH, YOU'LL BE SEEING A LOT MORE OF THIS GRIN, AMIGO! RIGHT UP TO FIRST PLACE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!"

They charged each other, struggling to throw the other onto the ground. The referee shouted at them to break it up, climbing into the ring, and they pushed away. She locked eyes with Tiger Stripes, and he bared his dental plating at her. She did so too, in a grin. She was so excited, it was all she could do not to just shout wordlessly in glee.

"I want a nice, clean fight here today," said the referee. She wasn't new to this; La Puño had had her refereeing for a few of her matches before, but the easiest way to tell was she didn't seem at all worried about standing between two large robots ready to fight. The referee looked between the two, and continued, "You know the rules. Tiger Stripes, in case you haven't gone against a luchador wrestler before: in luchador fights, removal of the opponent's mask is absolutely forbidden and will result in an immediate disqualification. I'm not kidding with this."

"Pretty attached to that mask of yours," Tiger Stripes snarled at her. "Did you make it yourself?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did," La Puño replied. She was very proud of that, actually. Especially since it didn't look like her other attempts at making things; it actually looked very good. "Did you make up 'Tiger Stripes' yourself, or was that just your factory default name?"

"Oh, you'll see why they call me Tiger Stripes when I get my claws on you!"

The referee blew her whistle and gestured for them to move away from each other. The match was about to start. La Puño cycled air through her systems, waiting for the bell. She was prepared for this. She'd been training for this. All those days training with her fellow luchadores, all the research put into tiger-themed insults and quips, it was all ready to come together. She'd walk out of here on her way to the championships, or she'd walk out with the determination to train harder for the next fight. Either way, she wasn't going down without a fight.

OOC: Tiger Stripes hasn't been submitted in profile form because he's basically a named NPC. He's probably not going to appear outside of matches, and if somehow he gets pulled into combat or something similar that would require knowing his profile, I'll toss something up for him. If you think he does need one, however, that's fair and I'll get one up ASAP.

~

IC: a duck - Her Kingdom

The duck was dozing when she heard her young ward leaving the nest. She had no idea little ones were so nocturnal in their ways. She would not leave them to wander undefended, though, and so she gave herself a little shake and followed them. She gave them a questioning quack, one that still had the wooziness of sleep about it, even if the feeling was disappearing with every step she took.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

He paused a minute

Well... that was easy... While Black Phantom was remarking on this fact, Corrodor bounded back into view, laden with Kavok Quake's and Night Stalker's confiscated weaponry and equipment. The ammo had been taken away, of course, but Black Phantom had secured a supply of the duo's preferred projectiles in the hold of his ship. Assuming the pair didn't try to betray him before they'd even left the prison, he'd give them access to the ammo once they were safely on board the ship and en-route to their destination. 

"Corrodor, if you will," he took a step back from the cells, making room for Corrodor to open the cells with a few careful blasts of his signature acid. "Now, I believe these belong to you," he gestured to the pile of equipment that Corrodor had dumped before the two former prisoner's cells. 

Night Stalker steps out of the cell and grabs his weapons, sliding his arm into the tri-blaster and grabbing his hammer with his other hand.  He swings his hammer in a powerful backhand, completely removing the remains of the front wall of his cell from their foundations.  "I've wanted to do that for a long time."  He looks up again at Black Phantom and says, "They disabled my camo armor and radar.  You wouldn't happen to have some sort of repair bay on board your ship, would you?"

GM IC: Voltix - Eclipse Station, Tier 3. 

Once his announcement had accumulated a decent number of turnouts, Voltix gestured grandly to the gathered gang of villains and thugs, "Follow me, and I'll tell you all about the task that lies before us," with that, he dropped down off his makeshift stand and wandered into the nearest bar, the handful of patrons inside quickly scampering out of the building when Voltix entered. 

GM IC: Zib - Hero Factory Mission Control.

"Is that everyone?" Zib asked uncertainly, looking over the gathered group of heroes that had made their way into Mission Control. Given the current state of affairs, communications was something of a mess at the moment, and it was difficult to tell who'd been able to pick up his message, and who hadn't.

OOC: I'm a little unsure as to which characters have actually arrived, and which ones are still on their way, so I'll hold off on starting the actual mission briefings for a while longer. 

IC: Morphos

Morphos quickly follows, taking a seat at the bar.

IC: Ruby enters mission control and heads over to the assembly of heroes surrounding zib.  Good, looks like they haven't started yet.

IC: Mr Vyle - Makuhero City Arena.

He let out a groan and slumped back in his chair.

This had been a terrible idea. 

IC: Crowley - Makuhero Reservoir. 

Bobbing down under the water, Crowley emerged a few moments later with a squirming fish caught between two of his four jaws. The other two snapped shut, and the squirming stopped. Swallowing the snack, Crowley swam back down in search for more morsels. 

GM IC: Black Phantom/Corroder - Penitentiary 1331. 

"I'm sure the facilities on board my vessel will be more than adequate for the task," Black Phantom assured the recently-liberated villain, "Now, Corroder, if you would be so kind of lead the way out of this detestable establishment."

Grinning happily, Corroder scampered off ahead of the trio. Upon reaching the corner, however, she stopped, and bounded right back towards them, followed by a volley of stun blasts that sparked off the walls. "We might have a problem," she skidded to a stop before Black Phantom, "It looks like the guards called for reinforcements." 

A dozen guard bots - as heavily armed as they were armoured - marched around the corner. Half held stun blasters, the others wielded riot shields and batons. "Well, gentlemen," Black Phantom hefted his mace, gesturing for Night Stalker and Kavok Quake to make the first move against the enemy, "Time to see what you're made of."

OOC: Just to alleviate any confusion - although we were intending to avoid referencing the changes/additions our former GM made in the first iteration of this RPG, my fellow GMs have decided that the game could use a little more gender representation.

As such, we've decided that we'll be keeping to fishers' original depiction of Corroder as female. 

IC: Ferro and Gorn- Hero Factory

Ferro arrived at mission control and proceeded to take his place among the other heroes. Gorn followed soon after.

Edited by Klanadack

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"It would be my pleasure." Night Stalker growled as he raises his hammer, holding the massive head in front of him as he breaks into a run, roaring at the top of his voice while his hammer and what parts of his thick armor are exposed easily take the incoming barrage of stun bolts.

"Tim Gyro," he replied with a grin, shaking Flames' hand. The nice thing about rookies was most of them hadn't run into his villain likeness before, and so didn't ask why he looked like the guy. "From the sounds of Zib, you got a pretty big first mission ahead of you. How're you feeling about it?"

OOC: Gnna 

IC: Flynn Flames

"Pretty excited about it, I'm glad I'm getting the chance to help the galaxy and prove myself"

I resumed a fast walking pace to mission control, with Tim following. "This is my first step to becoming  a great Hero"