The Hunt for Two Remaining Krana

So I'm still trying to hunt down a couple of Bionicle pieces and an SDCC exclusive comic.  I am hoping that there is someone here on the forums who can help me out one way or another. At present I don't really have anything to offer as far as trades go, but I can and will offer money.

So the first thing on my list of wants is the Comic-Con variant edition of Bionicle Ignition 3 (pictured below):

Ignition3-Showdown2.png

Since I haven't come across this comic at all over the past couple of years, I'd be willing to offer $50 for it in near mint condition.

Lastly and most importantly for me, I'm still trying to hunt down a GPKK Xa and Vu (pictured below).

vmkk_-_gpkk.jpg                gpkk.png

For those of you who don't know what these are, the Gray Plastic Krana-Kal were rare prototype Krana given out to Proto Squad members in 2003.  Despite how some of them may look in different pictures due to bad lighting, they are NOT the Dark Gray Krana found with the Lehvak Va sets.  These Krana are made from hard plastic (like normal Lego bricks) as opposed to the rubber they used in most Krana.  This is what makes them so unique and rare.  Here are pictures of the ones I own.  These have proven extremely difficult to track down and the only people I know who own them have complete sets of GPKK and are not willing to part with them any time soon.  I've offered incentives in the past for people who can help me locate these Krana and I will continue to do so.  If you can help me get in touch with someone who owns one of these two GPKK and I am able to work out a deal with them, I will give you $100 USD just as a finder's fee for helping me hunt one of these Krana.  Another way that you can earn some extra money from me is if you locate one of these two GPKK on a place like eBay or Bricklink.  Should you find one and you are unable to reach me, feel free to bid on the item or buy it in my stead and I will reimburse you as quickly as possible and add $100 to whatever price you bought the Krana for.  If you are reading this and happen to own one of the two (or both) of the GPKK that I am looking for, I am ready to offer $400 per Krana.  Please contact me if you are interested in selling and I'm sure we can work something out.

Feel free to ask questions.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I think the youtuber parkourfourlife has some to get in contact with him please 

and PM me the latest news if u got it thanks.

bioniclemahat

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

Parkourfourlife is actually me, and I don't have any GPKK sadly.

MC

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC