REVAMP: Skull Basher

REVAMP
Skull Basher

28055815906_8298ded445_c.jpg

Skull Basher is a towering brute of pure evil. Skull Grinder’s dark power courses forcefully through his bones making him the strongest of the Skull Army’s lieutenants. His mighty hook axes will smash even the toughest hero to the ground and it will require incredible teamwork, strength and courage to bring down this awesome enemy. It is no coincidence that Skull Basher is chosen to guard the gate to the Temple of Creation.

Source

After reading the newest Bionicle novel, I got in the mood to build a skeleton… So I revamped Skull Basher with some newer parts! 

28089811165_0f23360b5f_c.jpg

Front, Pose

27987399492_9e7ce31d3a_c.jpg

Front

27809460170_aaf35b5299_c.jpg

Back

28055824626_17e7e5b34d_c.jpg

Pose, Wearing the Golden Mask of Earth

27475295753_b96c65e3a8_c.jpg

Skeleton, Front

• Upvote 5

...So, no one's going to say anything about what's going on in the groin region?

...Anyone?

...No? Alright then, guess it's just me. :P But in all seriousness, I love what you've done here; you've got the whole "zombie minotaur" look across fantastically, and that reversed(?) gearbox contrustion in the torso is genius.

• Upvote 1

Must admit, I like skull-basher more with the trans orange than without it. The pistons on his torso are neat, I do feel like the upper leg's have too much armour on them. I must admit most of these critiques are more personal preference than anything, how you've built this model is solid.

...So, no one's going to say anything about what's going on in the groin region?

...Anyone?

...No? Alright then, guess it's just me. :P But in all seriousness, I love what you've done here; you've got the whole "zombie minotaur" look across fantastically, and that reversed(?) gearbox contrustion in the torso is genius.

Yeeeah I must admit that stuck out to me as well.

• Upvote 1