First Trailer Released for Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Lego's whimsical take on popular franchises continues with Harry Potter: Years 5-7. The first trailer has been released, featuring some of the humorous cutscenes. Available cross-platform on November 15, the game features content from the final three books in the <em>Harry Potter</em> series. Read the press release <a href='http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a344447/lego-harry-potter-years-5-7-first-trailer-released.html' target='offsite'>here</a>.

View the full article

I'm really interested in this game. It looks really nice from the trailor, and I was extremely impressed with LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. I am hoping to get this game as soon as it is released!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

...Holy Hapori Tohu, it's Hapori Tohu! Ah, the only Lego X games I got were Heroes and Star Wars (the prequels). I don't really get that many games these days.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

What consoles/systems will it be for? Do we know yet? I't be kinda cool for the 3DS, but I don't know how much 3D I can take. :P If it works on the Xbox 360 Kinect, that'd be so fun (but I don't have a Kinect for myself yet). Looks like a cool game. It'll have to have more content in each year than the first on though, because this one will only have 3 storylines in it. Either that, or they add a ton of cool bonus levels/games like they do in the home console versions of LEGO video games.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'm not really a fan of Harry Potter anymore (the last book was so boring I never finished it), but I loved the first game and its humor, so I'll definitely get its successor at some point. :)

Looks like a cool game. It'll have to have more content in each year than the first on though, because this one will only have 3 storylines in it.

Well, the games are based on the Harry Potter movies and the seventh year was split into two movies, so I guess they'll do the same in the game: Years 5 and 6 will get one section each and year 7 will get two sections.

No, I don't speak English... :( :P