Driken's Video Editing

T-Dawg

Welcome to Driken's Video editing(poster in production)Anyway this is my second attempt at comic making seeing how my first one sucked. First off this has been in the making for months now and I'm quite proud of them. Second No guest stars will be accepted yet, now onto the first comicCharacter Sheet1.Weddings2.Distractions3.Bugs4.Phone calls5.Loss of everything6.Lighting strike7.Merry Christmas8.Notice9.Bad Jokes10.Dentist Visit11.Bad Jokes 212:Too much anime13:Bad jokes 314:Bad jokes 415:Few seconds16:The Bill17:Meet Chase18:Meet Towner19:Teletubbies20.ProblemsCredit to Dark709 for chimoru alpha kit.

Edited by Driken Toa of Shadows
I'm just ToaD

Not bad. I like the idea of a video editing studio. :That could have all sorts of interesting possibilities. A tip, you might want to look into glowy text or speech bubbles, that could help the words be seen no matter the background.And Grammar and punctuation always helps your comics look polished.

A few things I plan to try updating every 2 days, second about grammar I suck with it so it will be as good as I can make it, finaly expect changes seeing how the first one was made this summer.

I'm just ToaD

Better with the text! It's much more readable now. Now for the criticism, brace yourself...This joke was okay. I think it could have been better though. Maybe if you had the character say that himself after freaking out and telling everyone else?Just a tip.

Lol, oh my gosh, these comics are actually really great. I love the real backgrounds, and the questions/statements at the bottom definitely add to it. I have to admit on breaking out in laughter at a couple of these, especially the wedding video one. Good stuff. Keep up the good work!-CL38

Glad you like them :biggrin:.New comic:Lighting strikeI actually don't play minecraft that much.
I'm just ToaD

In my mind he is, anyway there will be a slight delay but It did give me an idea so it should be up sometime tomorrow.Edit: fixed a text glitch (darn 3DS) but if you see one let me know.

I'm just ToaD

Okay, in the Christmas comic, I must be implying something ridiculous, but if your a purple object on the field during war, does that mean instant death?Or was that just something out of the purp- er blue...?

I always found a purple target easy to hit.

Not bad. I would suggest ordering your text better though. People tend to read things left to right, and your speech bubbles should be ordered the same way.

I think I do that cause I read a lot of manga recently but I will be fixing it in later ones.
I'm just ToaD

Puns for the win! One thing, you might want to maybe perhaps possibly leave out the little comment thing at the bottom, unless you have like an "Author's Notes" or something telling the reader something about the reason this comic was made (such as with the dentist one) or highlighting a specific effect you are especially proud of. If you leave out the kind of comments that you would make if you were reading it, it allows your readers to say stuff like that, and that can lead to other humorous comments, which leads to comic ideas!

Puns for the win!One thing, you might want to maybe perhaps possibly leave out the little comment thing at the bottom, unless you have like an "Author's Notes" or something telling the reader something about the reason this comic was made (such as with the dentist one) or highlighting a specific effect you are especially proud of. If you leave out the kind of comments that you would make if you were reading it, it allows your readers to say stuff like that, and that can lead to other humorous comments, which leads to comic ideas!

I planned for this series to have author notes but I get what your saying and your comment gave me an idea for a comic expect it some time tomorrow.Slight delay due to busy schedule but there should be a new comic in about two days. Edit: Please do not double post unless you have a new comic or visual preview to post. Thanks!-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-
I'm just ToaD

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm..A tip, I think the joke might have come off a bit better if you said "Forgot to pay the rent again?" Because that would explain what the hand is doing to Kazi (besides torturing him) Then you might even be able to use the hand as a secondary character later on.

Hmmm..A tip, I think the joke might have come off a bit better if you said "Forgot to pay the rent again?" Because that would explain what the hand is doing to Kazi (besides torturing him) Then you might even be able to use the hand as a secondary character later on.

The joke is supposed to wonder why a hand took Kazi away which came with the idea of a bill to make it sound funnier.

In Bad jokes 3, what exactly did your friends come up with. Break dancing was great BTW. :P

A rubber band gun (I'm serious), a loud firework, and the real life Imako thought he died. Thanks I always appreciate compliments (who doesn't). Edited by Driken Toa of Shadows
I'm just ToaD

Interesting indeed.What gave you the idea for this? Are you a video editor?I can clean up your front post and make a banner, if you like.

I'm not a video editor now but I would love to then it gave me the idea of a new series.I would love a banner for this thanks, I'll try to repay you the best I can.Anyway here's the new character Chase the Problem solver. He's based off my sorta gun happy friend and he is happy about his apperance, this series just got more dangerous.
I'm just ToaD