LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One Episode Four Trailer

With only a week left before the release of the next two episodes of LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One, the LEGO Bionicle Facebook page has released a trailer for episode 4: "The Dark Portal". In this teaser we get to see the Toa going toe-to-toe with Umarak the Destroyer, as well as a closer look at Umarak's dark master. Umarak's shadow powers seem a lot stronger than they were when he was merely Umarak the Hunter, but as any long-time Bionicle fan knows, Toa never give up without a fight! Follow the link above to watch the trailer!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Is this the first time we got a solid premier date on these two episodes, or was I just not paying attention?

Either way, I think we got another glimpse at set-form Makuta with the 2015 armor addon on his biceps and the ornate gold decor piece used on Ekimu's shield on his chest. I wonder if the re-use of pieces is to make him resemble Ekimu thematically, since they are supposed to be very similar to one another. That MoUP still looks really good. Part of me is hoping for a non-happy hero victory ending, setting up a darker 2017 storyline.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Huh, so Makuta has the Mask of Ultimate Power wherever he is trapped? Poor Ekimu, knocking the mask off of him for nothing.  :P

Or maybe Makuta is choosing to project his ghost self with the mask, even though he doesn't physically have it yet. That'd be pretty funny, actually.

Excited to see how this all goes down!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Aw, things are getting tense, Transformers: Prime style!

It looks like that there is an image of Makuta with the Mask of Ultimate Power. This is probably just a ghost image of him, so he doesn't physically have the mask yet. He looks like that he has some 2015 armor pieces with Ekimu decorated shield thing on his chest. Perhaps this is what Makuta looked like when wearing the Mask for the first time? Man, he looks so evil with the trans-purple color. I think the mask really corrupted him.

I can see that Umarak still has his Shadow powers without his Hunter Mask. Cool! I always hoped that he still has them!:D

I love the idea of light and shadow! Ekimu is like G2's own Takanuva when he is about to use some kind of Light power.:D This is like Mask of Light era in 2003 again.:)

Man, I am hyped up for this! This is going to be an exciting and epic showdown between the Toa and Ekimu and Umarak and the Shadow Horde! Hopefully, the 2016 finale (the final The Journey to One episode) will be better than the 2015 finale (the final 2015 Online Animation)! I am looking forward for the final TJtO episodes!:D

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Hm, looks like there's a Shadow Trap on Makuta's torso... G2 Shadow Hand perhaps?

I'd love if titan Makuta had a function built in where an appendage with a shadow trap on the end would rapidly extend forward, capable of snatching masks, from his chest.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Hm, looks like there's a Shadow Trap on Makuta's torso... G2 Shadow Hand perhaps?

if they release a makuta that has a pop-out grabbing hand in his chest, I will officially lose it

• Upvote 1

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Woah, lots to examine here. Umarak is holding some kind of glowing cube... and he's talking to a shadow projection of Makuta?! The new form for Makuta looks great. And the title is intriguing as well - "The Dark Portal". That, along with the monologue of "taking my rightful place among the gods" makes me think that Makuta is attempting to ascend to some kind of higher power (great beings?). Plus, Pohatu seems to be hogging the spotlight, which is great in my opinion.

Also, Ekimu is totally G2 Takanuva.

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg