What ever happened to that 14k gold Mask of Creation?

Jobber

When Bionicle was first revealed at SDCC, they showed off all the solid gold masks including the Mask of Creation. After they gave away most the masks, the MoCr just vanished and was never mentioned since.

15653683731_9f70bb42e3.jpg

Edited by Jobber
  • Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

There was a big competition held across BIONICLE's social media platforms where people had to build a cool mask.  It was the prize.

Oh, it was? I thought it was just signed sets.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

There was a big competition held across BIONICLE's social media platforms where people had to build a cool mask.  It was the prize.

Oh, it was? I thought it was just signed sets.

Nope. A gold Mask of Creation for the creation of a Mask. Isn't that obvious? :P

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Even if that was the winner, they never announced that the winner actually received it that I saw.

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Even if that was the winner, they never announced that the winner actually received it that I saw.

It says it was given to the winner on the BS01 page for Masks of Power, as well as the Mask Maker Challenge page, but I can't seem to find anything else on it outside of BS01.

Edited by Terton

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png